• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread 2023: Only Fans Link in Bio

Bells light hearted ale is my go to lately. Very good session beer.

Hitting the backyard with a few local pilsners. Can’t let this weather go to waste and honestly fuck work right now.
<br>
<br>Good thing to do when you have a day like this in early March.

I’ve been drinking a lot of gin during the pandemic, mostly GTs, dirty martinis and Negronis (though also use mezcal and tequila in place in those). Have always liked gin but for some reason stopped buying it for home.

i have been drinking a bottle of this every 2-3 days:
mozaznkpt9epjac0myz6.jpg

and then plenty of Birdsong Lazy Brown and Paradise City

I’ve been drinking a lot of gin during the pandemic, mostly GTs, dirty martinis and Negronis (though also use mezcal and tequila in place in those). Have always liked gin but for some reason stopped buying it for home.

milhouse who is it that you hassle about being a gin drinker?

that may have been conservative. i try to open no MORE than one every two days.

-Most likely to be found with Mako's mom
-Most likely to be permabanned for being racist
-Most likely to offer the greatest minutes projections on the sports board
-Most likely to create their own OGB to take down the boards elites
- Biggest Liar
- Biggest cock
-Smallest cock
- Strangest sense of humor
- Funniest
-Friendliest

there are many more I'm sure

-Most likely to ID your shitty, blurry bird photos

I’m a big G&T fan. Not so much martinis. Durham Distillery here makes unbelievable, world award winning gin. Their Navy Strength checks in at 114 proof though and will absolutely put you on your ass.

I dig both G and Ts and martinis, but I find my vermouth goes bad before I ever finish a bottle.

I should pick up some vermouth soon.

I don’t do a lot of cocktails but in the summer, I put down a lot of ranch waters. Topo Chico, lime, tequila.

I normally just use a pint glass & top the glass of until the Topo is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back