• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickle brine martinis are superior to your standard dirty. But blue cheese olives are the superior garnish.

I’m on board with blue cheese olives.

Just did tomorrow’s crossword - 11 min and a really good puzzle. Spoilers tomorrow night only!!

Everyone should leave a nice message for Mako for when he wakes up.

Good morning you sweet soft bell pepper.

Waiting for the inevitable overlap of West Coast board posting, Early morning work out Mako board posting and Europe board posting. Its gonna be epic the day that it finally happens.

Well I'm up for no good reason.

Work has been stressful this week, so I woke up at 4am and can't go back to sleep.

Instead of blasting my calves or whatever else would be productive at this hour, I'm just going to watch a movie or play video games.

Say what you will, but if you just want a mindless game that you can play anywhere from 5 minutes to whenever. Fortnite is a good option (wait should I be putting this on the unpopular opinion thread?)

Well I'm up for no good reason.

Work has been stressful this week, so I woke up at 4am and can't go back to sleep.

Instead of blasting my calves or whatever else would be productive at this hour, I'm just going to watch a movie or play video games.

Islands in the stream. That is what we are.

I’m on board with blue cheese olives.

Just did tomorrow’s crossword - 11 min and a really good puzzle. Spoilers tomorrow night only!!

Did it not display correctly on the app or something? I thought it was borderline unfair. But it’s been established that I just suck at these, so it’s probably just me.

Took me 19:58 today. I got the theme pretty quickly but some corners tripped me up and took me a while to figure out.

App worked fine for me Kickball

You either like rebuses or you hate them. I think they are fun. Do you know how to add them on the app? Tap “more” then “rebus.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back