• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two times this week during my trivia league I have typed in the correct answer, only to second guess myself and change my answer. Gotta start trusting my gut.

manage_your_preferences.png

Took me 30 mins today, slower than usual but I have a CPE call in my ear where I have to pay half attention for knowledge checks so the mental faculties are a bit distracted.

I just ate a pound and a half of cottage cheese.

it's about time for a NYT crossword app thread where people just post some version of the following every day:

today it took me _:_ to do the puzzle, which is ________ than normal ; the theme was ________; my streak is now __________

it's about time for a NYT crossword app thread where people just post some version of the following every day:

today it took me _:_ to do the puzzle, which is ________ than normal ; the theme was ________; my streak is now __________

Yeah, or maybe shut up about it already.

Lol there are perhaps 4 of us, and it only happens maybe 3 days a week first thing in the morning. If that’s the baseline for annoyance then I can think of several other topics and posters that are worse.

What’d you have for breakfast btw? I had a protein shake after working out then oatmeal and a hard boiled egg.

I did my biennial viewing of the movie Cocktail last night, which is one of the best bad movies ever made. It's just completely ridiculous. If you haven't watched it recently or ever, treat yo self.

I did my biennial viewing of the movie Cocktail last night, which is one of the best bad movies ever made. It's just completely ridiculous. If you haven't watched it recently or ever, treat yo self.

this movie is one of my wife's favorites. I had not seen it until i was about 30. It's a movie that really goes into some fucking weird places from where it starts.

I am trying to do intermittent fasting, so I haven't eaten breakfast in months. I wait until about 11:30 am and then have protein powder blended with frozen fruit and a banana. And then I try to stop eating at night by 7:30 pm. Guys, that's why I haven't told you what I have been eating for breakfast cause I know you were wondering.

this movie is one of my wife's favorites. I had not seen it until i was about 30. It's a movie that really goes into some fucking weird places from where it starts.

Everything about it is just bizarre and silly. It really should be treated as a cult favorite -- maybe it is, but I have never seen it listed as such.

I am trying to do intermittent fasting, so I haven't eaten breakfast in months. I wait until about 11:30 am and then have protein powder blended with frozen fruit and a banana. And then I try to stop eating at night by 7:30 pm. Guys, that's why I haven't told you what I have been eating for breakfast cause I know you were wondering.

How has that been working for you? I get all light headed and hangry if'n I don't eat breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back