• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little known fact: palma looooooves the Avett Bros

I think his wife went to high school with them in Elkin, NC and they were all still friends. Literally, the day before the wedding they finished their first national tour and were kind of blowing up... but they kept the promise they'd made a year before to play this wedding.

Pretty sure they went to high school in Cabarrus County.

some good friends of ours love the Avett Brothers so much they named their son Avett

True Sadness was so depressing to listen to. so bad.

I can’t stand the Avetts. Would rather just listen to real bluegrass. I know they’re not trying to be that just how I feel. And I’ve seen em live a few times.

today is tough - fridays AMIRITE. I'm at 23 min but still have 25% or so to go.

About 35 mins for me, right near my Fri average. It was a mix of fairly obvious clues and guess-the-alphabet randomness to finish up

Sorry juice. Also I had the same breakfast as yesterday, washing down with coffee now.

Any of you CLT area folks, do you have a good source for freshly roasted whole bean coffee? Kind of getting tired of subpar coffee from whatever I find at the grocery store like Dunkin Donuts etc.

no hard feelings is good tho

are we summoning leebs

were any of you a part of the Fred Durst to play the Roses Discount Store in Morganton Facebook group like 6 years ago

sometimes I think I imagined that

NJQuAe1.png

there were like 2k people in this group - some incredible memes

Rose's is an incredible establishment, btw. You people don't know what you're missing.

Sorry juice. Also I had the same breakfast as yesterday, washing down with coffee now.

Any of you CLT area folks, do you have a good source for freshly roasted whole bean coffee? Kind of getting tired of subpar coffee from whatever I find at the grocery store like Dunkin Donuts etc.

I’m not in Charlotte but if not wanting to go to a coffee shop, Whole Foods typically has a good selection of local & fresh beans.

my dad always told me son there are two kind of people in this world those that like bon jovi and those that like bon iver

One of the very few positives of the pandemic is realizing that I pretty much never have to go to the grocery store again. It makes so much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back