• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
like that is clearly the best song of the 90's, and in the music video a dude just up and takes a girls bikini top away during a beach volleyball game and it ends with an uppity hoe getting forties sprayed on her for being uppity

I received my second Pfizer vaccination last week. No side effects at all. Brother received his as well. Slept for 18 of the next 24 hours and a sore arm. In a few more days we may be able to live a more normal life.

I was pleasantly surprised at the efficiency and organization demonstrated distributing the vaccine. The public and private sectors can work well together when properly motivated.

8 deadlifts at 275
16 burpees
3 rope climbs at 15 feet
600 meter run

4 rounds for time.

Good morning friends

also, I made a kick ass pot roast in the instant pot last night. the teenagers devoured it. Rubbed the roast with some salt and spices; seared it on the saute setting; added big carrot chunks, a bag of red potatoes, and a coarse chopped onion and ran it for 60 min. It could not have been much easier and it was fall apart tender.

What do use more. The instapot or the black magic of the air fryer?

I don’t know what happened to The Game, but Documentary is an elite hip hop album.

Jesus that’s early

Diggler and I hang out on the CT every morning around 430 if you would like to join, bro.

And Diggler, I don't trust the air fryer. Something is amiss with that contraption.

I drank a little drink and smoked a little smoke last night. Feeling less than ideal this morning.

EveqbtgWgAADAo4

Because there aren't a large amount of "unused" vaccines right now. And vaccinating a healthy 30 year old before a 75 year old is terrible policy if your goal is to prevent hospitalizations and death.

You might be the most miserable of all the bros and these boards. I hope you find happiness my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back