• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Rock on NBC was better than I expected. Been awhile since I've seen a network sitcom pilot. Great stuff for old school wrestling fans. It looks like there's going to be good stuff for sports fans in the scenes at the U if you look at who they introduced and the players and coaches on the team.

Last edited:
Also, basketball season is officially over. School is out tomorrow. Time for the end of year drink myself into a stupor ritual.

A well-deserved stupor!

Did that mean no 4:30am workout today?

I bought the gel venture 7's... They were cheaper.

Everyone is still trying to solve the mystery that is BiffTannen.

And my 2 year old apparently doesn’t care that I played drink the beer last night.

Mako same. Drank a lot of bourbon. I'm going to work from home today but right now am out cruising in the truck.

Let me know if you wanna meet up today and do cool things in our trucks.

Mako same. Drank a lot of bourbon. I'm going to work from home today but right now am out cruising in the truck.

Let me know if you wanna meet up today and do cool things in our trucks.

How are the roads out your way? I just saw the dog fall down the back porch steps and decided I’m gonna give it a couple hours before I go out today.

We really do need to set up a time to get some wings and beers with knight soon.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/30937/famous-novelists-symbolism-their-work-and-whether-it-was-intentional

Thought this was an interesting enough read to share, given there is a lot of book discussion on this thread.

"Famous Novelists on Symbolism in Their Work—and Whether It Was Intentional"

It was 1963, and 16-year-old Bruce McAllister was sick of symbol-hunting in English class. Rather than quarrel with his teacher, he went straight to the source: McAllister mailed a crude, four-question survey to 150 novelists, asking if they intentionally planted symbolism in their work. Seventy-five authors responded. Here’s what 12 of them had to say. (The original responses were published in The Paris Review.)

Remember Clemson beating UNC at Littlejohn the same day. Growing up loving Clemson and Dale, that was a strange day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back