• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll let you know how it goes.

I’ve actually eaten out with my family and cohort plenty of times. Only felt uncomfortable with the seating a couple of times.

Imma get some BBQ from Wake grad and local restaurateur Frank Schibelli’s Midwood Smokehouse.

Don’t worry about me; I’m getting takeout.

Imma get some BBQ from Wake grad and local restaurateur Frank Schibelli’s Midwood Smokehouse.

Don’t worry about me; I’m getting takeout.

So is COVID.

I love Americana music and have never really understand why people are so gaga over The Avetts. Not that I dislike them or anything.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

I’ve actually eaten out with my family and cohort plenty of times. Only felt uncomfortable with the seating a couple of times.

Different places differ greatly in how well they adhere to safety protocols. Table spacing, staff wearing masks etc.

I’m down for a CT meet up post-COVID. I’m also a fan of Yadkin Valley vineyards. And I plan on stealing this CT tonight once you all go to bed, just like last time.

We just went to incendiary brewery after a day hiking. I really dug the location. Beer was aight, but reasonable.

I’m down for a CT meet up post-COVID. I’m also a fan of Yadkin Valley vineyards. And I plan on stealing this CT tonight once you all go to bed, just like last time.

Get into it!!! Having Mako as the star, you might be able to challenge the largest board/bar get together. That would be in the 80-100 range.

Ended up liking The Green Mile mako

Think I will go with a China Mieville next

I had a hard time getting into Three Moments of an Explosion by Mieville but I have his history of the Russian revolution in my shelf and I do look forward to that

We just went to incendiary brewery after a day hiking. I really dug the location. Beer was aight, but reasonable.

Incendiary is a great set up. Agreed that the beer is so-so, although we sat outside at Campus Gas yesterday and I enjoyed their Endless Summer IPA.

I went for a run today for the first time in ages because I signed up for a half marathon in May the other day, and I got crushed by some allergies. Been feeling like shit all afternoon, might go to bed soon, now that the boy is down. Hopefully this CT is still rolling in the morning. I’ll steal it then.

Man, that new Bright Eyes cover will fuck up your whole day if you’re not prepared for hearing it.

Man, that new Bright Eyes cover will fuck up your whole day if you’re not prepared for hearing it.

yeah imagine my surprise when I thought I was queuing up a nice love song to kick off the day

Bright Eyes, eh? I am shocked this has over 770MILLION views. Whoa!

Quickly becoming my favorite version.

mako and diggler are going to fight it out to win this thing at 4:30a

I forgot I bought a pack of Reese’s at the store today & stuck them in the freezer. Found them when I just went to get some ice. Talk about a good way to end the weekend.

Cugino Forno is expanding to Durham. Any CT folks been to one of the Triad locations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back