• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
we really need to get a CT meetup pulled together once we're free to mingle.

I am definitely down for a chat thread meet and greet. Bym and Knight and I were gonna meet for outdoor wings and then I got the bug. Get some needles in some arms and let’s make this happen.

And by extension anyone that wants to run the tough Mudder with Ats and me is more than welcome.

Beers fill me up, I can just skip dinner if I've got a 6 pack. I don't get the beer increasing hunger thing.

If you're lucky, someday you'll understand, grasshopper.

; )

I agree beer is more "filling"...probably because of the carbonation...?

If you're lucky, someday you'll understand, grasshopper.

; )

I agree beer is more "filling"...probably because of the carbonation...?

Wasn't there a beer commercial along this theme? Something, something. "Tastes great. Less filling."

43:03 today but I enjoyed it.

Damn, just found out from the twitters that a dude from Mumford & Sons is a fascist.

This is my contribution to the pro-Avettness of the thread.

I like the Avett bros. They have some poppy shit, but they also have some really good songs. Hit or miss

Damn, just found out from the twitters that a dude from Mumford & Sons is a fascist.

This is my contribution to the pro-Avettness of the thread.

Not the one married to Carey Mulligan I hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back