• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
listening to these Rogan elon Musk podcasts. I dig. Makes me wanna drop $200k on a tesla that can go 0-60 in 1.6 seconds.

It gets creepier every day. Didn’t we get married around the same time, too?

A couple moved in next door to us a few years ago. As we got to know them we learned that me and the husband shared a birthday (different years) and that not only were our weddings the same day and year, but that we had both invited the same person to our weddings (he went to their’s because he helped officiate). Very strange.

Yo BBD you get in on yesterday’s ice cream drop? Fingers crossed for some hokey pokey.

A couple moved in next door to us a few years ago. As we got to know them we learned that me and the husband shared a birthday (different years) and that not only were our weddings the same day and year, but that we had both invited the same person to our weddings (he went to their’s because he helped officiate). Very strange.

I’ve posted this before but same guy who christened my wife in VA moved to my hometown in FL and christened my sister the next year.

Yo BBD you get in on yesterday’s ice cream drop? Fingers crossed for some hokey pokey.

I didn’t see the email in time. That caramel crunch sounds dope as hell though. Hope he brings that one back.

It’s too accurate a depiction of every boomer conservative business owner I’ve ever met to be fake.

Biff is just lib 2&2, ive said it several times

Prince just acts out and demands to be the center of attention, while BiffTannen knows how to pick his spots. Both know their way around a guitar though.

Posrep pouring in. I’ll try to hit everyone back.

Has biff ever given a posrep?

Also, basketball season is officially over. School is out tomorrow. Time for the end of year drink myself into a stupor ritual.

Enjoy, Mako! Overall thoughts on the season?

It was nice to have the kids have a semblance of normalcy during Covid times, and we also had the best record that the school has had since I was playing high school basketball, so overall it was a pretty good year. I’m also glad to be able to see my kids again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back