• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took chair throwing with AI with Bobby Knight. Learned a lot.

who else is pumped for the Tom & Jerry movie

i rented out the theater this sat night to take my wife (and 18 of our friends) to see Promising Young Woman. Tom & Jerry was on the list, as was Ferris Bueller and Jurassic World. PRetty excited to go to the theater though.

lest that sound pompous/humblebraggy, it's $99. For 20 people to watch the movie. And they have a bar, where my drinks will doubtless be paid for by our friends all night. #freemovie

i rented out the theater this sat night to take my wife (and 18 of our friends) to see Promising Young Woman. Tom & Jerry was on the list, as was Ferris Bueller and Jurassic World. PRetty excited to go to the theater though.

nice - what did that run you, out of curiosity. i'm thinking of doing the same for my bday with the local theater in town

fuck, me that's it? did they give you a list of movie options or did you ask about some in particular

nice - what did that run you, out of curiosity. i'm thinking of doing the same for my bday with the local theater in town

fuck, me that's it? did they give you a list of movie options or did you ask about some in particular

they have a list of about 30. some new, some classics.

Guys I really want to enjoy golf, but I don't. I'm usually bored and over it by the turn. Drinking, driving carts and getting away from being a real person for a few hours is dope, but the actual sport just doesn't do it for me. My FIL bought me some used clubs after I played a few times over the summer, gonna try and reason with him so that I only have to play 9 holes when we go this spring/summer and then I can just sit in the clubhouse area and drink while he and my BIL play the back nine. I think would work better for all of us. We'll just keep that last part from wife.

I also took tennis with Darius Songaila’s girlfriend. I think they got married. She was really cool and a tough opponent.

Guys I really want to enjoy golf, but I don't. I'm usually bored and over it by the turn. Drinking, driving carts and getting away from being a real person for a few hours is dope, but the actual sport just doesn't do it for me. My FIL bought me some used clubs after I played a few times over the summer, gonna try and reason with him so that I only have to play 9 holes when we go this spring/summer and then I can just sit in the clubhouse area and drink while he and my BIL play the back nine. I think would work better for all of us. We'll just keep that last part from wife.

i love when brasky shows up to tell us things he doesn't like

lest that sound pompous/humblebraggy, it's $99. For 20 people to watch the movie. And they have a bar, where my drinks will doubtless be paid for by our friends all night. #freemovie

Wow! That sounds cheap!

I love golf! I just suck at it.

I played the entire summer leading up to my kid being born and the lowest round I got was a 91 on the championship course at tanglewood. My all time best round is 86, which included a hole in one on a 165 yard par 3

Fuck me...just watched a segment on CNN about a single mom of 3 who woke up in the hospital and all 3 of her kids, and her mom died in a house fire in Texas. That rocks me to the core. Completely devastating to lose your entire family in one accident.

Apparently they made a fire and went to sleep without putting it out.

Nice thread title change, Brasky.

Morning Mako and the fighting chat threaders! Happy Friday!

Drink the beer, eat the cake, smoke the smoke, bang the girl.

Oh God, I think somebody put something in all those beers I drank.

went to a bar and sat outside and drank a beer yesterday

felt good

Total rounds of golf were up about 30% last year.

That doesn't surprise me. Getting a round at my parents' course is a shitshow. Tee times for the next week open up on Thursdays at a specific time and they are all gone within minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back