• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
wake-forest-universitys-vytas-danelius-13-celebrates-after-hitting-a-three-point-shot-during-the-second-half-of-wake-forests-95-82-win-over-the-university-of-north-carolina-in-winston-salem-north-carolina-january-15-2005-reutersellen-ozier-elo-2D3EBW4.jpg

Make Wake Basketball Great Again

Last edited:
jamaal-levy-of-the-wake-forest-university-deacons-reacts-after-the-picture-id1862074

The ultimate swingman. A better basketball player than anyone who's worn a Wake jersey in the last decade.

6700581.jpg

Sky Jones. Biggest recruit in Wake history? Time will tell. Could have started in the slot for O$U as a Freshman but wanted to play QB for the Deacs.

Last edited:
clark_bio_banner_tall.jpg

Founding G$ Fan Club Member. Played on the last Wake basketball team before the sport of college basketball died. Everyone knows that Jeff Teague did him dirty.

Last edited:
quarterback-james-macpherson-of-wake-forest-university-demon-deacons-picture-id1996352

James MacPherson seen here doing what he did best. Faking the handoff and falling forward on the QB dive for four yards on Third and 3. Something Sam Hartman wishes he could do.

Best Wake QB of All Time

That's Your Top 5 Wake Athletes of all time. You can expect more top tier content like this moving forward, so buckle in for the ride.

did you see that Steve Lepore had a stroke and he's an assistant coach for AW Hamilton?

Terrible at beer pong

He's from Ohio, what did you expect

Which reminds me, I once played the Dukie David McClure in beer pong at an FCD kids house party during college and he was fucking unreal. Best beer pong player I've ever seen. Decent fella too. Probably the coolest Dukie.

It’s dumping ice and shit right now. Impossible to get food from H‑E‑B the few hours there open. No power anywhere. Texas is getting messed with.

Townie and ITC - start putting your kids to bed 30 min EARLIER each night. Like if you're 8 now, 7:30 tonight, 7 tomorrow, 6:30 Friday. Thank me for your excellent night of sleep on saturday.

Mako - I'm 48 and have 2 kids about to graduate high school in 4 months. I met with both of them last night to discuss how they're going to finish their Eagle Scout projects by their 18th birthday in 3.5 months.

I need some hard opinions on Toad the Wet Sprocket.

I need some hard opinions on Toad the Wet Sprocket.

Never owned a Toad the Wet Sprocket CD, but I did go through a period in high school where I listened to their music a bit.

I am a big fan of Fall Down, Walk on the Ocean, and Something's Always Wrong.

Not a big fan of All I Want or Good Intentions.

Can't say I've gone much deeper than that, but my opinion of the band is generally positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back