• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
my nana had reportedly less that a 10% chance of survival from cancer in the 80s and had a brutal treatment regimen but she survived and is still living today at 84

has had lifelong side effects that I don't know a ton about but I've been told what they did back then is not allowed today

I want to like Ace and support local businesses but the first time I went to the one in our neighborhood I drove a used 8 year old C300. As I got out of the car one of the owners made the comment “Here comes the money train rolling up.”

Of course nobody says shit when I pull up in my F150 that cost way more than what I paid for that Mercedes.

I want to like Ace and support local businesses but the first time I went to the one in our neighborhood I drove a used 8 year old C300. As I got out of the car one of the owners made the comment “Here comes the money train rolling up.”

Of course nobody says shit when I pull up in my F150 that cost way more than what I paid for that Mercedes.

Bc people with a benzo have money to burn. Most dudes with F150s are fucking broke and have an 8 yr loan

Sounds like Sia's movie is even worse (more offensive) than it sounded, and her responses to the criticism look to all but guarantee a canceling.

CANCEL SIA!!@! SHE DOESN'T EVEN NEED DOLLAR BILLS TO HAVE FUN TONIGHT

Should've canceled her when she wouldn't show her face in the first place.

my mother in law, who is here helping us with childcare for a couple months, has asked us if we can take a few hours with the baby so she can read up about this carson wentz trade

I read today that Bob Dole plans to start treatment for stage 4 lung cancer...at 97. It seems wasteful and hugely expensive to put those kind of resources into treating a 97 year old.

I read today that Bob Dole plans to start treatment for stage 4 lung cancer...at 97. It seems wasteful and hugely expensive to put those kind of resources into treating a 97 year old.

I would be curious to know if he has insurance other than Medicare.

school district where I'm working on a project has an e-sports league -- first I've seen district-wide

am I just out of the loop?

I’m just learning about people making money sleep streaming. Gut reaction is I should get in on this

I’m just learning about people making money sleep streaming. Gut reaction is I should get in on this

I saw something the other night that people have huge youtube channels of videos of just them cleaning. weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back