• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah school canceled tomorrow, no classes at all. I guess this ice storm is real.

Snow days are back.

Not that I have a dog in this fight (I live in Atlanta), but I just spent an hour on an ERCOT webinar and it truly sounds like a freak occurrence... All types of power impacted (nat gas, coal, renewables, nuclear).

There will be a lot of political bullshit that comes out of it, but the only thing I really took from the discussion it is that nuclear should continue to have a role in our power generation plans. Whether we need to build more nukes is up for debate, but shutting down existing ones seems like a very bad idea.

Rogan's unregulated Texas utopia seems to be shitting the bed this week

listening to him complain about the traffic & homeless problems in LA and decided to move to Austin left me dumbfounded. maybe a minor improvement, but Austin has lots of both of those.

he really just moved so he could cash that spotify $100m check income tax free

i really, really hate the endless slog of "so, what do you want to do for dinner?"

that jar of chili garlic sauce that Barca posted a while back slaps. I also like their sambal sauce.

Wow...They were using their fingers as guns and he said he happened to pick up a real gun and it shot by accident...And he flees the scene without calling for help, leaving his cell phone and wallet behind. Sounds about how the founder of Salt Life would handle things.

You forgot about the ends up in a hospital after an OD part

zizek is the joe rogan of woke liberal arts white guys

You know ectually I have seen this entertainer Joe Rogan *sniff* and I think I would enjoy his company to be quite honest with you.

It is as Aquinas says "hominem unius libri timeo" but instead I do not fear him because he has not read a single one!

Freezing rain is nothing to play around with. I'd rather drive in 5.75" of snow than 1/2" of freezing rain.

i really, really hate the endless slog of "so, what do you want to do for dinner?"

It's a adult version of "So, what video game are we playing after school"...One bro wants Mortal Kombat, the other wants Sonic, the smart friend wants Golden Eye.

I've started just sneaking dinner...I'll eat like on my way back from work, or take a super late lunch around 3...And then leave dinner completely up to the wife...I look like a hero doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back