Page 1 of 101 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: CT 2023: Closed

CT 2023: Closed

Make Wake Basketball Great Again
    Last edited by BillBrasky; 03-08-2021 at 07:27 AM.

The ultimate swingman. A better basketball player than anyone who's worn a Wake jersey in the last decade.

Sky Jones. Biggest recruit in Wake history? Time will tell. Could have started in the slot for O$U as a Freshman but wanted to play QB for the Deacs.
    Last edited by BillBrasky; 02-16-2021 at 09:45 PM.

Founding G$ Fan Club Member. Played on the last Wake basketball team before the sport of college basketball died. Everyone knows that Jeff Teague did him dirty.
    Last edited by BillBrasky; 02-16-2021 at 09:41 PM.

James MacPherson seen here doing what he did best. Faking the handoff and falling forward on the QB dive for four yards on Third and 3. Something Sam Hartman wishes he could do.

Best Wake QB of All Time

That's Your Top 5 Wake Athletes of all time. You can expect more top tier content like this moving forward, so buckle in for the ride.

I don't want to work on tomorrow's assignments, which I normally do at this time of the evening, so I went snooping and found this GOLDEN article from BSD:

https://www.bloggersodear.com/2019/4...ond-basketball

Chris Ellis is a fitness model?

Vytas is a bee farmer in Lithuania?

Richard Joyce and his hair going into finance has to be the most predictable thing ever

did you see that Steve Lepore had a stroke and he's an assistant coach for AW Hamilton?

Very strong start

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    did you see that Steve Lepore had a stroke and he's an assistant coach for AW Hamilton?
    I did not, that is sad to hear. But a great opportunity for him with AW, who's apparently a D1 basketball coach now.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post

Sky Jones. Biggest recruit in Wake history? Time will tell. Could have started in the slot for O$U as a Freshman but wanted to play QB for the Deacs.
    Terrible at beer pong

I think I've got my period.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Terrible at beer pong
    He's from Ohio, what did you expect

Which reminds me, I once played the Dukie David McClure in beer pong at an FCD kids house party during college and he was fucking unreal. Best beer pong player I've ever seen. Decent fella too. Probably the coolest Dukie.

God damn Brasky save the chat thread.

Itís dumping ice and shit right now. Impossible to get food from H‑E‑B the few hours there open. No power anywhere. Texas is getting messed with.

Townie and ITC - start putting your kids to bed 30 min EARLIER each night. Like if you're 8 now, 7:30 tonight, 7 tomorrow, 6:30 Friday. Thank me for your excellent night of sleep on saturday.

Mako - I'm 48 and have 2 kids about to graduate high school in 4 months. I met with both of them last night to discuss how they're going to finish their Eagle Scout projects by their 18th birthday in 3.5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Terrible at beer pong
    There is a current position coach who was also terrible at beer pong in college.

I need some hard opinions on Toad the Wet Sprocket.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I need some hard opinions on Toad the Wet Sprocket.
    Never owned a Toad the Wet Sprocket CD, but I did go through a period in high school where I listened to their music a bit.

I am a big fan of Fall Down, Walk on the Ocean, and Something's Always Wrong.

Not a big fan of All I Want or Good Intentions.

Can't say I've gone much deeper than that, but my opinion of the band is generally positive.

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Itís dumping ice and shit right now. Impossible to get food from H‑E‑B the few hours there open. No power anywhere. Texas is getting messed with.
    sweet privatized energy grid