• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sean Hannity, private plane and WFU Tennis

Yep. If AOC was here giving out handjobs and securing commitments everyone would be A-Okay with it. But when the white non-gestational parent of a good tennis player lets kids use his private plane everbody is like OMG I CAN"T BELIEVE WE'VE BESMIRCHED BY SALON.COM !!!!!

Non pigmented non gestational privilege at its worst

This article lost its journalistic credibility at the first (but not only) use of the term “shell company” when what he meant was limited liability company.

I don’t know of a single example of a jet that isn’t owned by an LLC to limit liability if it crashes.

Same with the houses. Anybody as famous as Hannity is going to buy homes through LLCs to provide a layer of liability protection and some additional anonymity.

Nothing to see hear, Rafi (definitely not affiliated with the AD in any way) says all good.

But seriously if a walk on has a Jet, let the team use it as the whip. Y'all bent out of shape because Hannity is a yuge prick. It is known.

I didn't say it was all good. And I have nothing to do with the AD; how is that not obvious at this point in boards history?

I just said that P Hannity is clearly good enough to be a walk-on, and implying that S Hannity bought Bresky a house is pretty out there.

This article lost its journalistic credibility at the first (but not only) use of the term “shell company” when what he meant was limited liability company.

I don’t know of a single example of a jet that isn’t owned by an LLC to limit liability if it crashes.

Same with the houses. Anybody as famous as Hannity is going to buy homes through LLCs to provide a layer of liability protection and some additional anonymity.

Stupid public school filth poors don’t know what a shell company is.

Um, no mention of this part?

One of Patrick Hannity's coaches at Wake Forest moved into Hannity's new home in Winston-Salem almost immediately, and lived there with Patrick for some time.

That’s pretty weird.

Um, no mention of this part?

That’s pretty weird.

He's a Wake grad a former Wake tennis player. I would guess that house probably had several tennis-associated dudes staying there at any given time.

As MM said, perhaps that's the part that doesn't pass the NCAA rules, though. A volunteer coach being supported by Hannity (because he lives at that house).

He's a Wake grad a former Wake tennis player. I would guess that house probably had several tennis-associated dudes staying there at any given time.

As MM said, perhaps that's the part that doesn't pass the NCAA rules, though. A volunteer coach being supported by Hannity (because he lives at that house).

Maybe I misread it, I thought it was referring to a different coach because they went into detail about Parr later in the article.

At some point in 2016, Cory Parr, who had earlier coached Patrick as a junior player on Long Island (where the Hannity family primarily resides), began listing his residence at the Turnberry Forest Court address, according to North Carolina voter and business records.

He coached him as a junior and then stayed at the house.

No, Parr is the volunteer assistant coach who was living in the house. Many on here may not remember but he was one of the best Wake Forest tennis players of the pre-Bresky era. I believe he was ranked #1 in the county in doubles and top 10-20 in singles at one point. Kind of hard to see his legacy get weighted down by this.

"Mr. Hannity did not even know that Mr. Bresky was buying the neighboring property until long after the purchase had been completed."

I realize Hannity's orbit is broad, busy and very worldly...but this seems unlikely. Perhaps there's a lot of wiggle room in the "was buying" part?

Seems very realistic that Bresky bought the house on his own. Seems unlikely that Bresky bought the house next door, unbeknownst to Hannity. But again...it really doesn't matter.

DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT SOME FINANCIAL FIRM HIRED A WAKE TENNIS PLAYER ?!!!!

lol

biff looks around his office full of nepotism hires and doesn't get what the big deal is

Sorry. There's just so much shit-covered innuendo in that story that I can't figure out what I'm supposed to be the most angry about without all the facts.

Wake tennis mafia is way more powerful than I would have thought. First costing Bill Ackman a billion now paling around on Hannity’s private jet and chilling in $800k flop houses. Must be nice.

If this was benefactor A and not Sean Hannity with his baggage, nobody would care. Does seem like a bunch of innuendo.

It’s the same kind of innuendo that happens in “big time” programs which is why the author added that context. If you’re fine with what goes on around Duke basketball and Alabama football, you should be fine with what’s happening with Wake tennis and vice versa.

The most likely illegal activity I see herein is discussion of a case before a grand jury.

22% of all Wake Forest students come from families in the top 1% of the nation in terms of wealth, ranking it fifth on the Times list of 65 elite colleges. Almost 3% of all Deacons come from the top 0.1% wealthiest families in the country.

Nice!

Back