• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sean Hannity, private plane and WFU Tennis

I know a lot about the sport and the players' on-field performances. I don't know a lot about what they do in their private/non-sporting lives, especially not their daily schedules. That's weird.

LOL. Everything I posted is from the WS Journal or official Wake sports twitter. Sorry to burst your conspiracy bubble.

I don't know who Rafi is nor do I care to know, but it's great to read his in depth knowledge on the tennis teams. Also, even though he let's it be known his political leanings he doesn't rub it in anyone's face.

I also appreciate Rafi’s insight. People come hear to discuss and learn about Wake. Rafi adds a lot to that. I don’t get the effort to discourage those contributions by calling them out as weird. Didn’t you start this board, in part, to have the freedom to talk about Wake outside of the on-field events?

Yeah I’ll always be TeamRafi.

I followed our national championship season fairly closely and was in attendance when we beat Ohio State. That was an absolute blast. I met Petros a few times and agree with Rafi that he’s an excellent representative of Wake and he’s a great dude.

I keep reading "Bresky" as "Brasky" and it's very confusing.

This story would probably be run of the mill, nothing to see here, same old - same old, if the Hannity name wasn't involved. The next-door neighbors thing is a bit unusual, but otherwise this is probably pretty standard for successful NCAA athletics programs.

I also appreciate Rafi’s insight. People come hear to discuss and learn about Wake. Rafi adds a lot to that. I don’t get the effort to discourage those contributions by calling them out as weird. Didn’t you start this board, in part, to have the freedom to talk about Wake outside of the on-field events?

I didn't say he didn't have the right to post his stalkings of the class schedules of 22 year olds. That's something for the authorities to restrict by way of court order.

This times a million.

Back