• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Limbaugh died

It's always heartwarming to watch members of the party of civility, unity & empathy celebrate the death of someone who they disagree with politically and take a victory lap.

Way to go team, BLUE!!!

Thanks man!!! Glad I could warm your little heart!!!!

Nearly every story in the top half of the Fox News website is about Rush Limbaugh's death, and endless tributes from the likes of Gingrich, Trump, Hannity, etc. Of course, being Fox they also have section devoted to "Where's the Decency?" articles about all the mean things liberals are saying about poor, heroic Rush now that he's dead, and how the "mainstream media" is only saying negative things about him (nearly all of which are likely true and factual). Judging from Fox, it would appear that one of the giants of our age has passed. LOL.

Fuck Rush, fuck his fans, and fuck anyone trying to whatabout unity in bad faith just because you don’t like people being happy he died.

519dc68b8e68952c3abcd42ebacc00d5.jpg

Last edited:

And for anyone who is wondering why so many people are happy - or at least not at all upset - that Rush is dead, there you go. Just one example out of many. I also remember his urging the death penalty for drug dealers and ranting against drug addicts when it turns out he was secretly a drug addict himself. That was a good one too.

Nearly every story in the top half of the Fox News website is about Rush Limbaugh's death, and endless tributes from the likes of Gingrich, Trump, Hannity, etc. Of course, being Fox they also have section devoted to "Where's the Decency?" articles about all the mean things liberals are saying about poor, heroic Rush now that he's dead, and how the "mainstream media" is only saying negative things about him (nearly all of which are likely true and factual). Judging from Fox, it would appear that one of the giants of our age has passed. LOL.

Why are you watching Fox News or surfing their sorry ass website?? :confused:

Im happy as fucking shit this carbuncle on the taint of humanity is dead, and I will be drinking a toast tonight to the deep, pure, and real joy I feel about his suffering.

cheers. i hope he choked on his dying breath for hours.

Why are you watching Fox News or surfing their sorry ass website?? :confused:

I don't watch Fox News, I do check out their website several times each week to see what they're pushing, as it inevitably seems to make its way into conversations and posts I see from conservative relatives, coworkers, etc. It's like a preview of coming attractions, so to speak. That and it's sometimes amusing (or appalling) to see what talking points they're focusing on at the moment.

It's always heartwarming to watch members of the party of civility, unity & empathy celebrate the death of someone who they disagree with politically and take a victory lap.

Way to go team, BLUE!!!

you are clearly a piece of shit also angus...

It is not the responsibility for the Democrats to be the only party of civility, unity & empathy for the entire government. Republicans love to vomit hate and racism but when called on their blatant disgusting and anti-Christian nature, your response is how terrible the Democrats are...give me a break with your fake ass sentimentality.

Rush started a culture where you can communicate blatant lies on the public airwaves to a targeted audience without remorse or consequences. That audience was "ripe" for being motivated by fear and led to the briarwood patch, all the while making money from advertising and taking advantage of the fear-buy life cycle. He created an army of ill-tempered dumb fucks by saying stuff that he knew was untrue to rile them up while personally being one of the people that he demonized (fat, lazy, drug-addicted, womanizer).

The model was repeated over and over again, mainly by Fox News but other news media outlets as well. Celebrating his tactics of outreach as groundbreaking radio is similar (though not equivalent) to celebrating The Jerry Springer Show for great TV.

Thoughts and prayers for you rotting in Hell Rush!

I think people really only hate the guy because he believes in the free market and lower taxes. No other reason. Just that he’s conservative.

Great Obit from a Guy who knows a guy.......

Rush Limbaugh

Conservative talk radio icon from way back. Really got his shit together in Sacramento in the early 80’s and, by the time he was done, was the second highest paid radio personality in the world (behind Mr. Howard Stern)—pulling in $80mm+ per with a net worth of $600mm…there’s a lot of $ in bullshit. Married 4 times, divorced 3. He invented alternative facts…Sean Hannity would be working at Ameriprise in Manhasset complaining about his Jew office manager right now if it weren’t for Rush leading the way. “The President has yet to prove that he’s a citizen”?—child’s play. Feminists were “Feminazis”…

Today the fawning-- from Ted Cruz: “ Rest in peace to the tireless voice for freedom and the conservative movement.”; from Kayleigh McEnany: “Rush Limbuagh had a relenting boldness to proclaim the truth”; Donald Trump: “The great Rush Limbaugh has passed away, free from physical pain and hostility.”

Let’s take a walk down memory lane, shall we? Just a handful of this great man’s greatest hits:

“I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safe after dark.”

On his radio show “translating” Chinese President Hu Juntai in 2011: “ Ching Cha, Ching chang cho chow, Cha Chow, Ching Cho, Chibababa, Kwo, kwa, kwa, kee. Cha ga ga, Ching Chee Chay, Ching Zha bo ba. Chang cha. Chang cho chi che. Chadee. Ooooh chee bada ba. Jeejee cho ba.”

“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted ciminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

“Let the unskilled jobs that take absolutely no knowledge whatsoever to do—let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do that work.”

And my son’t personal favorite: “The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”—to which my son said that he cannot think of anything more racist to say without using a slur.

"But son", I replied, “this great man was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the land. It is bestowed by the president of the United States to recognize people who have made 'an especially meritorious’ contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors. Great Americans like T.S. Eliot, John Steinbeck, John Glenn, Jonas Salk, etc."

“No way!” exclaimed my son

“Way” i sighed.

70…the eight deadly sins: pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, sloth and douchebaggery…with a lung cancer chase

Those sins don't look that bad. god does use imperfect tools sometimes. Right?

Those sins don't look that bad. god does use imperfect tools sometimes. Right?

I have always thought that if God used imperfect tools that it would not have been necessary to have Jesus crucified. Why not just use an imperfect tool? Seems inefficient.

I had forgotten that the fatuous gasbag was also a doctor-shopping junkie. Quite a life.

anyone know where he will be buried? i’d like to take a big steaming shit on his grave.

Back