• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Limbaugh died

Give him an enema, you could bury him in a matchbox. Good riddance.

fuck that dude, the world is better off

hint: he was full of shit

Today the world is a better place. I look forward to seeing all the "why u hate so much" sentiment from everyone that bought into the hatred he stoked.

How will I continue with my day now.

True story: maybe a decade ago one of my cousins did a genealogy deep-dive into our family and discovered that we're distant relations with ol' Rush (like ninth-cousins, or something). So with that being said, let me offer an official statement from his family:

"Fuck him. He's one of the people most responsible for the intellectually dishonest shitshow that is the modern Republican party. Good riddance, and I hope he burns in Hell."

If Satan existed, he'd reject Rush for being too much of an asshole.

Thankful he hung on long enough to avoid trump honoring him by laying in state.

Good. Fuck him.

Overall net benefit to American society greater with Limbaugh's death or Bin Laden's?

Overall net benefit to American society greater with Limbaugh's death or Bin Laden's?

bin Laden. There was only 1 of him. Rush is fungible. With Rush no more, his listeners can turn to Alex Jones, Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson. Rush's death changes nothing in our society. I remember devouring any info I could find when we got bin Laden, and that seal team 6 mission was pretty fucking amazing, pulling that off 1 mile from their military academy. And it spawned a pretty good movie and got Chris Pratt ripped, which enabled him to get the Guardians and Jurassic roles.

Back