• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Limbaugh died

hope his final days were as awful as possible

bin Laden. There was only 1 of him. Rush is fungible. With Rush no more, his listeners can turn to Alex Jones, Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson. Rush's death changes nothing in our society. I remember devouring any info I could find when we got bin Laden, and that seal team 6 mission was pretty fucking amazing, pulling that off 1 mile from their military academy. And it spawned a pretty good movie and got Chris Pratt ripped, which enabled him to get the Guardians and Jurassic roles.

The one thing is his audience will split up. By having him around other whackjobs could validate their insanity by echoing him. There's a little less echo today.

The one thing is his audience will split up. By having him around other whackjobs could validate their insanity by echoing him. There's a little less echo today.

Meh. Rush was only 1 voice of many in recent years. He was a much bigger deal in the 90s when it seemed he was the only guy that far right getting that many listeners. Carlson and Hannity are bigger deals these days. His listeners have plenty of choices to turn to, unfortunately.

It's always heartwarming to watch members of the party of civility, unity & empathy celebrate the death of someone who they disagree with politically and take a victory lap.

Way to go team, BLUE!!!

Meh. Rush was only 1 voice of many in recent years. He was a much bigger deal in the 90s when it seemed he was the only guy that far right getting that many listeners. Carlson and Hannity are bigger deals these days. His listeners have plenty of choices to turn to, unfortunately.

What I was saying is the echo chamber reinforces each other. He still had millions of listeners.

It's always heartwarming to watch members of the party of civility, unity & empathy celebrate the death of someone who they disagree with politically and take a victory lap.

Way to go team, BLUE!!!

Using your logic, Jews shouldn't have celebrated Hitler's death...Rush was a viscous, hate-filled racist who made over a billion dollars selling his hate.

I imagine this is how much of the world felt when Goebbels finally took the dirt nap.

Goebbels is a damn good description of that piece of shit. He was a hate-filled cocksucker, who made a lot of money spewing that hate. I'm reminded here of the immortal words of Bob Dylan: "You used to laugh about,
everybody that was hangin' out;
Now you don't talk so loud,
Now you don't seem so proud!

Good riddance.

Way to go team, BLUE!!!

It's heartwarming to see so many people from your side live their lives as irredeemable shitstains who deservedly draw this sort of response.

RIP Rush.

Don't listen to these boards LIBS keyboard heroes who want to desecrate your proud legacy.

Come on guys, his family reads these boards. We might not get private jet rides from Hannity if we keep up this behavior.

Republicans: You guys are supposed to be the party of empathy and unity! Stop criticizing me for mourning this hateful shitbag!

Way to go team, BLUE!!!

I fully believe in someone's right to their own opinions and speech right up to the point that they use that right to promote policies that infringe upon the rights of others. Rush did that and more. He was a bigot and a shitstain of a human being, and the only shame here is that this didn't happen early enough to prevent his intolerance from percolating into mainstream American politics. We are worse off as a country for having Rush Limbaugh exist.

Last edited:
RIP Rush.

Don't listen to these boards LIBS keyboard heroes who want to desecrate your proud legacy.

Come on guys, his family reads these boards. We might not get private jet rides from Hannity if we keep up this behavior.

fuck him

Way to go team, BLUE!!!

he says while furiously stroking his micro peen

Im happy as fucking shit this carbuncle on the taint of humanity is dead, and I will be drinking a toast tonight to the deep, pure, and real joy I feel about his suffering.

Back