• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: NC State @ WF - 2 pm Saturday RSN

It's on Fox Sports Prime Ticket out here. Do you have Fox Sports?

We are favored at a couple of books, pick 'em and also +1 at a couple others.

I used the FreeVPN app for the FSU game and women’s game vs State. You watch like 8 short ads and get 2 hours of a VPN for free. Watch more you get 24 hours. I watched ads for like 3 minutes and banked enough free VPN for the rest of the season.

I used the FreeVPN app for the FSU game and women’s game vs State. You watch like 8 short ads and get 2 hours of a VPN for free. Watch more you get 24 hours. I watched ads for like 3 minutes and banked enough free VPN for the rest of the season.

do you then use ESPN+ through the VPN?

Did you buy anything based on those ads? If not it doesn’t count.

Only the 2nd game of the year that I’ll be watching on actual TV (vs. streaming on ESPN3 with a Boston VerizonFIOS login).

ACCN needs to come to a deal with Comcast. It’s miserable.

I tried through Free VPN and it still blocked me because ESPN app needed my precise location.

Anyone found a working streaming link?

I signed up for a free trial of expressvpn. Selected Dallas as my location and it works fine through the espn app.

ExpressVPN still working just fine.

I'm not a card carrying member of the hate on massoud club, but it would be nice to see him have a good game. He looks like he's pressing.

Kind of weird for Gminski to say Neath got bailed out because his size allowed him to see over the defense. As if Neath was only 6'3" on that one play.

Kind of weird for Gminski to say Neath got bailed out because his size allowed him to see over the defense. As if Neath was only 6'3" on that one play.

Gminski is turrible! Kind of glad I can't get the game on Hulu Live.

Apparently we're going to have the opposite of a Duke game: an unwatchable, call every remote bit of contact, foul fest.

I'm not a card carrying member of the hate on massoud club, but it would be nice to see him have a good game. He looks like he's pressing.

Seems Forbes guys are a bit different than mannequins guys

WTF ? With this officiating. Oddy and Ian called for nothing. Geez these refs suck.

Back