• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: NC State @ WF - 2 pm Saturday RSN

Only the 2nd game of the year that I’ll be watching on actual TV (vs. streaming on ESPN3 with a Boston VerizonFIOS login).

ACCN needs to come to a deal with Comcast. It’s miserable.

Maybe MLB starting will help get it done. NHL starting obviously didn’t

What's our shooting percentage right now? 20%?

State hits a banked in contested three and Jonah misses a wide open three.

God fuck this game.

Johnson Mucius and Massoud are getting absolutely embarrassed.

Now, should they have to guard Funderburk? No. But it looks like they aren’t even trying. We look so damn weak.

We're missing good shots, they're making bad ones. Throw in Ody's foul trouble and our typical handful of dumb turnovers and we're down 10+.

Massoud with another idiotic play. Jesus.

This is really disappointing.

Funderburk is embarrassing us.

Massoud ain’t a 5. State has good big men and our only guys who can defend them are in foul trouble.

Taking the tape off the leg of the State guy is going to hurt way more than the little, bloody nick did.

I tried through Free VPN and it still blocked me because ESPN app needed my precise location.

Anyone found a working streaming link?

Weird. It worked after I set FreeVPN location to Illinois instead of Fastest. Shout out to our Lake Forest fans.

Mastoid has cement shoes... poor guy. I believe help is on the way next year, thankfully!

Massoud ain’t a 5. State has good big men and our only guys who can defend them are in foul trouble.

Yeah I feel bad for him having to defend as the 5 in the post, but not letting Funderburk just run out for a dunk shouldn't be that hard. His reaction after that was classic.

I am trying to get excited about WF basketball but 2 straight blowouts at home is making it tough. Duke has a HOF coach so I guess that one is explainable. That is certainly not the case today. Losing so badly to a very mediocre State team at home is inexcusable.

“Some teams just don’t defend as well.”

Yep.

Back