• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: NC State @ WF - 2 pm Saturday RSN

Poor effort, poor game plan, and most importantly too many players that should not bre in the ACC. FU dumbass Danny.

I’m done with basketball until next year. Forbes has his work cut out. No excuse for this shit today

Well, it's February we are used to 10 years of teams not improving into the end of the season.

Evan trying to remind viewers that Wake basketball used to be worth a shit.

Evan trying to remind viewers that Wake basketball used to be worth a shit.

I think that was actually Gminski recalling how great the games were in the Prosser era.

How to defend wake.

Don't give up open 3s. make them drive by you.

That's it.

Danny isn’t responsible for 2.5 things you listed. Arguably 3

The dumb ass recruited most of the losers that litter our roster. They lack athleticism but most importantly many are just plain lazy just like the POS Manning. Lazy= poor effort. So he is responsible for 2 of 3

Play #17 at their home court. A week later you lose to a 7 man average NC State by 20 on your home court....and FSU is significantly bigger than State...

People who are advocating for the players on the current team are nuts. The ACC caliber players we have are Whitt, Williamson, Mucius, Ian, and Ody. Ody and Williamson are bench players on most teams. Ian is playing after two months off. He looks exhausted.

We would be better off if everyone else transferred. There will be enough guys in the portal that can come play for a year while Forbes goes out and recruits guys who will fit what he wants. I would never say that to the kid’s faces, but it’s true. None of these guys are ACC caliber. I don’t care who tf they got offered by out of HS, I don’t care that it’s a COVID year with a new coach. They don’t look like they care (i’m sure they do), they are totally outmatched athletically, they have no ability to drive with the basketball in their hand. No aggressiveness. It’s just embarrassing.

This is indisputably true. These are just not ACC level players. Forbes needs new players.

We have zero talent on this team.

Give Forbes a couple seasons to get his guys

Too many Manning losers on this squad.

This 100%, We were not gonna win many games this year, Forbes needs to bring in 5-6 new guys and get this thing turned around.

The dumb ass recruited most of the losers that litter our roster. They lack athleticism but most importantly many are just plain lazy just like the POS Manning. Lazy= poor effort. So he is responsible for 2 of 3

6 of our top 10 players by minutes played weren’t on the roster last year. Massoud and Mucius both entered their names in the transfer portal, and Forbes recruited them to stay at Wake.

Yeah, hate to say it, but most of the roster needs to be flipped over ASAP. Maybe Forbes finds a transfer big this offseason and we can be decent next year, but I think it's 2 years out before we have a chance of being good.

It’s going to be a few years until we aren’t relying heavily on transfers. Forbes is going to remake the roster for next year. We will have good young guards, hopefully a healthy Ingraham. Maybe Dubose and Antonio will come back. And hopefully Forbes can add some transfers who can play at this level.

This team maybe has 2 legitimate ACC players. Maybe. Forbes has a long road ahead of him.

Back