• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Radical Liberal Agenda

By Jennifer Medina
June 29, 2019
For an issue as thorny and vexing as immigration policy, a question during the Democratic debate on Thursday was remarkably clear.

“Raise your hand if you think it should be a civil offense rather than a crime to cross the border without documentation?” José Díaz-Balart, one of the moderators, asked.

Eight candidates raised their hands, some more eagerly than others. Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. raised a finger.

There you have it, open borders as reported on the Dem debate from the NYT.

So you don’t deny killing Dodos?!?!?

Please define open borders, because I think we are using a different operating definition of “open.”

Wow you are very stupid.

Getting fined or deported for crossing a border instead being charged with a crime, thrown in jail, while your children are kidnapped; does not mean an open border.

Why do I feel like sailor's spouse has closed her border to him?

Wow you are very stupid.

Getting fined or deported for crossing a border instead being charged with a crime, thrown in jail, while your children are kidnapped; does not mean an open border.

he’s blissfully stupid

Wow you are very stupid.

Ya, but he WANTS it to be true. He really, really, really WANTS it to be true. So it is.

There's no rational reason for the US, Canada and Mexico not to have work permits like they have in the EU. Tons of people live in one country and work in another in Europe.

There's no rational reason for the US, Canada and Mexico not to have work permits like they have in the EU. Tons of people live in one country and work in another in Europe.

I do think we need to move in this direction.

Doesn’t the US already do this? I thought so.

On a very limited, specialized version. Not at all like Europe.

Back