• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

cage

Reaction score
it looks like a a complete turn down in this part of the season and the energy looks completely different and the hustle is gone. what happened? this is on the coach for not keeping the motivation level high enough to keep games close. that's on a coach. plain and simple if the games are close that's a different story but blowouts are not acceptab le I'm sorry. especially against a 9-9 team that's not even in the convorsation

to those who say you shouldn't create a thread during COVID this isn't the real season yadda yadda keep it to yourselves because these are still real games for the players and this mindset is going to stick with players through their career here

I think he's still a better recruitor than Manning and obviouslyt than the bozo before, but the coaching is suspect to me. I want to give SF the benefit of the doubt but after this afternoon I am putting his credibility on watch.

obviously his credilbility will be off watch if the team makes the NIT but that has to be the floor

This is a parody thread started by a parody poster. Don’t take it seriously.

x 1000000000. Forbes has already more out of this group than most coaches would. Forbes was a not just a good hire, but a great hire. Just needs time to build a real roster.

tick tock tick tock

Remove this bullshit and put in the politics section. That's how dumb it is.

OK, I'll play along.

The last two losses have sent our KP ranking down from #109 to #132. Only Miami is worse (#138) in the ACC.

In 6 seasons as Wake Forest head coach, Danny Manning only had 1 season worse than #132.

Back