• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Clemson at WF -- EARLY START 4:30 pm Wednesday - ACCN

Think the Deacs win. Then again, thought the same thing on Saturday. FWIW, Clemson is the only team on the country to not cover ATS a single true road game this season (0-5 ATS).

From a betting perspective, I'd be on the Deacs. But similar to Pilchard, I felt strongly about that on Saturday against NCSU.

From a fan perspective, I'm nervous about dropping a 3rd straight home game and what that would do to the team's psyche. We're obviously not going anywhere this year, but would like to see the team finish strong and have some momentum into next year.

Will be there this afternoon. Can't wait to see a game live & in person!

Congrats man. Lazy question: are we at 7% capacity or did you need special permission?

I guess I am already thinking fall...and just curious of current policy to attend a hoops game.

Thanks and go Deacs!

Heading over to the dentist in a few minutes to get a crown put in... Hoping that the Clemson game afterwards is a less painful experience.

A win today would be very big for this teams confidence. Let's beat these guys and Pitt, steal a game in the ACCT and go into next season with some momentum.

Are we going to have to wait out a baseball game? :eek:

4:30 start and we’re still gonna miss tip on tv.

It would have been cool to randomly see a game tying grand slam with 2 outs in the top of the 9th.

Why didn't Williamson make the easy pass to a wide open Massoud, who had just hit a three, versus a crazy cross court pass, virtually through Clemson's entire team?

Our talent is actually dogshit. We got three guys who sniff ACC level. Maybe four when Mucius is on

Clemson is horrible offensively but solid defensively so we're in it even with only 11 points 12 minutes in.

Exciting report after the break on Lawrence Joel, medal of honor winner and UNC fan

Seems like a good dude. But can never rename the facility!

You know what's going to be awesome? When we're good at basketball again. Somebody let me know when that's going to happen.

Back