• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Clemson at WF -- EARLY START 4:30 pm Wednesday - ACCN

We don't even look for cutters and haven't all season.

Both teams playing poorly........but we’re worse.

holy crap, that was terrible. This team has looked like dogshit ever since that close loss at FSU.

In the first half, Clemson shot 43% from the field, 28% from 3, only grabbed one offensive rebound and scored 29 points.... And WF trails by 14. Wow.

holy crap, that was terrible. This team has looked like dogshit ever since that close loss at FSU.

Agreed completely. Our offense is horrendous. We missed so many shots at the rim. Ody just lost the ball on 3 potential dunks/layups. 15 points in a half? Just brutal.

Exciting report after the break on Lawrence Joel, medal of honor winner and UNC fan

Seems like a good dude. But can never rename the facility!

They showed a clip of the Medal of Honor ceremony on ACC Unite the other day. I'd never seen it before. Changing the name from a legitimate hero to some soulless corporate sponsor would suck.

We can't hit anything. Not talking about tough well defended shots. Simple lay ups are beyond us. Not sure what you do when you cannot put the ball in the basket

Decent D. I counted seven missed shots by Wake around the rim. Deacons aren't shooting down low, they're throwing the ball up and hoping. One foot, one hand. No poise or confidence.

This team is just ungood. Really ungood. As much as I hate to say it, we are going to need a significant influx of talent from the transfer market (and for those folks to be available immediately) if we want to be even mediocre next year.

Looking good boys! Dammit... every year we get worse as the seasons go along. No matter the coach. The good coaches get their teams playing their best this time of year, as we all know. The gleam, and excitement of this new coach is starting to dim a little for me. Kids are playing scared on O, and don’t seem to communicate at all on D. COVID break excuses are getting old, too. I love the highlights of the kids coming next year, but I always do each and every year. Now watch us comeback in the 2nd half, and if they do I’ll be driving the bandwagon!

What a fuckin' shit show. We're going to have to get in a bunch of talent just to SUCK next year.

They showed a clip of the Medal of Honor ceremony on ACC Unite the other day. I'd never seen it before. Changing the name from a legitimate hero to some soulless corporate sponsor would suck.
Oh yes, agreed! I'm just repeating arguments that seem to recur in the boards with some frequency every few years

This group stinks, no way around it. Forbes had them playing hard and decent at times earlier, but you can't hide stink forever.

Clem is really being physical with their D. Whitt drove baseline with hands on him the whole time. No call.

Really missing ACC bulk and height inside. Biggest problem.

Back