• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Clemson at WF -- EARLY START 4:30 pm Wednesday - ACCN

Looking like the last few games. Getting pushed around on both ends.

Game reminder: Massoud isn’t very good

Yes, he's not, but Ish has actually shot the ball and it went through the basket TWICE. Only one of the 10 WF players to get minutes today have been able to do that.

Right as we somewhat get back in the game, Massoud gets us right back out of it. We need to make a HARD push at Podziemski.

Massoud plays like some 50 year old that still has his shot when he can set his feet and nobody is in his face, but has lost all their athleticism to play the rest of the game.

Massoud plays like some 50 year old that still has his shot when he can set his feet and nobody is in his face, but has lost all their athleticism to play the rest of the game.

I can empathize! I can still shoot, but don’t ask me to run, or jump!

I feel like broadcasters who work for something called the ACC network should not publicly admit that they just learned that Caldwell was at WF twenty years ago.

I feel like broadcasters who work for something called the ACC network should not publicly admit that they just learned that Caldwell was at WF twenty years ago.

Nor should Lawrence Joel be a surprise.

Holy fuck Massoud. For a dude who can only shoot 3s, he should probably make a few. At least Jonah plays defense.

FWIW, the last time WF scored under 50 was at Clemson in 2019. WF scored 37 points. Got 7 to go.....

This shit is hard to watch, another blow out loss at home to f’ing Clemson. Forbes better be able to recruit because our team sucks at just about everything

From the way the last few games have been called, Forbes needs to coach a much more physical style of D. Push. Hit cutters. Hands on. Like it was in the 80's.

Yes, he's not, but Ish has actually shot the ball and it went through the basket TWICE. Only one of the 10 WF players to get minutes today have been able to do that.

Isaiah Mucius??? He’s also shot the ball more than any other person not named Mucius

Wake getting thrashed on the boards 31-19. Nobody on the team is making any effort on the offensive boards. None.

The demise of this basketball program during my lifetime is really something to behold. Fortunately Currie and Forbes won't stand for it, but we have an uphill climb.

Back