• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Clemson at WF -- EARLY START 4:30 pm Wednesday - ACCN

The only positive I can find from this game is that when I look at the sideline I don't see Jeff Bzdelick or Danny Manning. That's it.

Wake getting thrashed on the boards 31-19. Nobody on the team is making any effort on the offensive boards. None.

Yeah it seems he has a good bond with them, and he's a good coach, so at some level they're just not coachable.

On the radio play by play, the guys say things like, "You've got to jump up with two hands... Coach Forbes has said this multiple times..."

Nothing about Williamson's missed layups?

You should be able to score more than this if took the intramural all-star team.

Bumping cutters seems to be a big part of Clemson's defense. Does Forbes need to borrow a football play or two for such bumping?

You should be able to score more than this if took the intramural all-star team.

You love hating on Williamson. You and Neath got something going?

The guys who can contribute to the team in the future: Whitt, Williamson, DuBose, Oguama, Mucius, Okpomo, Ingraham. Nobody else on the team is an ACC level player. Bring in Hildreth, McCray, and hopefully Podziemski or Klaczek. Need to hit the portal hard for a physical 6’10+ big and another wing who can shoot and play D.

Williamson hasn’t been himself around the rim as of late, but he is one of the few on the team who will actually take it to the hole and not dribble around the perimeter for 24 seconds.

Pretty amazing that a team playing as physical as Clemson only committed 5 fouls

Wow, just missed scoring a point a minute.....well, better luck next time.....🙄

We're only supposed to get pantsed by Clemson in football

Why are you always hating on Williamson? He was the only guy that could do anything today and ended up scoring about half our points.

Our 3rd/4th/5th leading scorers combined for 10 points. This looks like a team that was bad last year and the only 3 players who would remotely be considered go to either transferred or graduated, and a hodgepodge was assembled to replace them. This is why we were predicted last on paper.

Inept offensive performance. Beat senseless on the boards. Getting blown out on your home court for three straight games leaves little hope for the remainder of the season.

Why are you always hating on Williamson? He was the only guy that could do anything today and ended up scoring about half our points.

At that point it was simply an example. It wasn't "hating". He would be a good 8th man on a decent team. He has to do too much.

Part of the point is treat the players as fairly and equally as possible.

At that point it was simply an example. It wasn't "hating". He would be a good 8th man on a decent team. He has to do too much.

Part of the point is treat the players as fairly and equally as possible.

Yes, most people on here do that. But for some reason you always single out Williamson even though he is our most consistently reliable player.

Pretty amazing that a team playing as physical as Clemson only committed 5 fouls

That’s what happens when you sit back and shoot a bunch of contested jumpers and don’t get the ball inside.

As fans, time to look ahead at this point. Looks like the players have given up, and that’s frustrating. I think Forbes needs to ask a lot of guys to hit the portal. In short, something like “we’ll honor your scholarship, but we think there’s better places out there for you, and Wake Forest is doing you a disservice by holding out. Go find a program that will make you happier”. I think that’s a completely fair ask to some of these guys. Massoud, Neath, Wilkins, and Adams offer little to nothing (probably in order).

It’ll be better for them to go play in a smaller conference and be the big dog, and it’ll be better for Wake Forest and Coach Forbes.

Yes, most people on here do that. But for some reason you always single out Williamson even though he is our most consistently reliable player.

I can assure you I don't plan it. He had just missed multiple layups.

BTW, I've gotten on Whit and others. I'm guessing the one guy I haven't said anything critical about has been Ody. He has improved as much as anyone has in one year in the past twenty years.

Back