Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden/Schumer/Pelosi Accountability Thread

Simple Wikipedia search should keep people from quoting EPI

Banhammer'd
    SSSHHHH..don't confuse sailor with reality.

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafi View Post
    This brings nothing to the discussion. The dumb nicknames and baseless speculation lower the level of discourse by magnitudes. Please try to do better.
    Please get off your high horse. Hard to take most of the "discussions" on this political board seriously. Whatever seriousness there may ever have been, has by now mostly been undermined by a hysterical Trumpophobia and a dominant aggressive leftist orthodoxy. And just about everyone who dissents has been driven away in one way or another. Under these circumstances, ridicule is a most appropriate response.

As far as the nicknames are concerned, I am sorry that you don't like them. On the other hand, they do shed light - usually far more than anything posted by lefties on these threads - on the character of these people.

Just to note one example, there is no reason on earth for foreign governments and businesses, which includes those of China, the greatest current threat to the US, to shower millions on Hunter Biden except in order to buy influence with his father, to whom he refers as "the big guy." Everyone here knows this is true but they refuse to acknowledge it, or discuss it, much less draw the proper consequences.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Please get off your high horse. Hard to take most of the "discussions" on this political board seriously. Whatever seriousness there may ever have been, has by now mostly been undermined by a hysterical Trumpophobia and a dominant aggressive leftist orthodoxy. And just about everyone who dissents has been driven away in one way or another. Under these circumstances, ridicule is a most appropriate response.

As far as the nicknames are concerned, I am sorry that you don't like them. On the other hand, they do shed light - usually far more than anything posted by lefties on these threads - on the character of these people.

Just to note one example, there is no reason on earth for foreign governments and businesses, which includes those of China, the greatest current threat to the US, to shower millions on Hunter Biden except in order to buy influence with his father, to whom he refers as "the big guy." Everyone here knows this is true but they refuse to acknowledge it, or discuss it, much less draw the proper consequences.
    No...they show your lack of character.

No matter how many times you scream Benghazi or Hunter Biden, neither of your positions will ever have any validity on those subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post

Awesome. Now do Ivanka and Don Jr.

Banhammer'd
    One thing that could hurt your mom's catering business is companies not necessarily going back to their old methods of being in the office. With more people working from home, companies that had semi-regular "team building" meetings with meals or snacks may drop.

It might be a good idea for her to reach out to her best customers to see what they are planning to do or maybe even coming up with new options like monthly or scheduled services.

I'd like sailor to explain how using "lube" for anyone left of his politics "sheds light"

You canít claim that nicknames youíve made up and literally no one else uses are effective at doing anything

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    We all just letting the irony of this post ride?
    He posts stuff like this every week. At this point it's just sad and a complete waste of time to debate him in any meaningful way.

That being said the post you quoted is actually one of his more intelligent posts due to its coherency. Don't really understand how "Trumpophobia" is to blame for Pelosi, Biden and Schumer when all three of them established leadership positions way before the 2016 election but whatever. I'm sure his explanation has something to do with Dominion voting machines, 5G and Comet Ping Pong that us "lubes" will never understand.
    Last edited by deac_tracy; 02-28-2021 at 04:14 PM.

Trump's billions>Hunter's millions

The sad thing is that I think sailor really thinks his posts aren't a complete and total embarrassment. It's essentially like we have a much dumber version of Lou Dobbs who regularly posts on this board.
    Last edited by ChrisL68; 02-28-2021 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    Trump's billions>Hunter's millions
    I thought trump was broke?

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    I thought trump was broke?
    He stole billions and is still going broke...

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    You canít claim that nicknames youíve made up and literally no one else uses are effective at doing anything
    I donít think he made up lube. Think righties have been using it for awhile now. Not 100 sure tho.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    He stole billions and is still going broke...
    Not good at crime lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Simple Wikipedia search should keep people from quoting EPI

That David Bermanís (of the Silver Jews and Purple Mountains) father.
    Birds are real.

Biden is stumbling around the white house with his dementia, face lifts, eyelifts, hair plugs, and capped teeth trying to look like a viable person. I still cannot believe the DEMS could not find a better person to run.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by wfunme View Post
    Biden is stumbling around the white house with his dementia, face lifts, eyelifts, hair plugs, and capped teeth trying to look like a viable person. I still cannot believe the DEMS could not find a better person to run.
    I can't believe you didn't say anything about demented, hate-filled, racist traitor that used to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by wfunme View Post
    Idk. They found about 12 or so better people. They just didnít vote for any of them in the primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    I donít think he made up lube. Think righties have been using it for awhile now. Not 100 sure tho.
    I vaguely recall him coining the term but I think the earlier database had been deleted. Iíve certainly never seen anyone else use it. And certainly Little Red Lubette is a sailor original and exclusive.