This must be where sailor got it from:

https://www.amazon.com/Luberal-Origi.../dp/B07G3BBB94

Thatís actually pretty funny.

Love the first review...

Caleigh Langford

1.0 out of 5 stars Just A Empty Box

Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2020

Verified Purchase

Waste of money for a empty box wish it would've had actually lube or a tube of somthing in it wish I would've read the description it's a ripe off
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Ideal metaphor for the Republican Party. Itís all about owning the libs. Other than that, itís an empty box. Not even enough lubricant to fuck them over.

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    I donít think he made up lube. Think righties have been using it for awhile now. Not 100 sure tho.
    Can anyone find evidence of someone besides sailor (or people on here emulating him, like Lectro) using "lube" in this manner? I went about four pages deep in urbanidicitonary looking for it, to no avail.

It was back when people were talking about all the rubes voting for Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by deactherunner View Post
    Can anyone find evidence of someone besides sailor (or people on here emulating him, like Lectro) using "lube" in this manner? I went about four pages deep in urbanidicitonary looking for it, to no avail.
    This is dedication. I google "Liberal Lube nickname" and came up with an empty box on Amazon. I think Sailor coined it and is very proud of himself.
    Birds are real.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by deactherunner View Post
    Speaking of lubes, I'm showing my age with this one. I remember when you took your cars in for tune up, oil change and lube. Haven't heard about lubes in a long time.

This thread really delivers between RJKarl dispensing his free business consulting advice and posters who have never had to worry about meeting a payroll or laying off employees pontificate on how businesses shouldn't even exist in the first place if they can't pay employees a minimum of $15/hr.

Well done again, gents. Bravo.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Speaking of lubes, I'm showing my age with this one. I remember when you took your cars in for tune up, oil change and lube. Haven't heard about lubes in a long time.
    Jiffy Lube has 2,200 locations, including two in Huntington Beach, CA.

So when you say you are showing your age, I agree. You are showing your senility.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    This thread really delivers between RJKarl dispensing his free business consulting advice and posters who have never had to worry about meeting a payroll or laying off employees pontificate on how businesses shouldn't even exist in the first place if they can't pay employees a minimum of $15/hr.

Well done again, gents. Bravo.
    seems to me if your business can not afford to pay people a living wage your business is this kind that trump and i both hate. a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    seems to me if your business can not afford to pay people a living wage your business is this kind that trump and i both hate. a loser.
    especially if your business doesn't have the scale to just move the factory to China

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Seems to me that making $10 an hour to make sandwiches 20 hours per week in Bumfuck, SC isn't exactly unreasonable and a better deal than having the same job in NYC at $15 per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2016 View Post
    especially if your business doesn't have the scale to just move the factory to China
    Hunter strikes again!

Yo, I just found the "Liberal Lube Center" in Kansas.

https://www.facebook.com/LiberalLube/

Sailor's humor is so derivative.
    Birds are real.

Banhammer'd
    I've noticed the total silence from the far left posters here about Biden's historic, full-throated support of unions and creating unions. I've never heard a POTUS be so open, definitive and strong in his bsupport of the union movement in America.

I can't wait to see the excuses of why this wasn't a huge victory for workers and leveling the playing field.

biden's full-throated support of unions hasn't helped graduate students at Pitt form a union yet

we're in our 5th year of fighting a university that is giving $1 million a year to an union-busting lawfirm to stop our campaign

when should I expect the playing field to be leveled?
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

like, I'm glad he announced his support of [Amazon] workers in Alabama, but take a step back using it to attack people left of you dude

so far he stopped for a photo op with us 4 years ago (at the same time he was here for a anti-sexual assault campaign) and since then it's been silence for grad workers in general

his appointee Peter Ohr on the NLRB has rescinded some general council memos, but there's still a lot more work to be done and you're dramatically oversimplifying it

if we get a union in the next three years, I'll obviously be grateful -- but until then being a grad student remains a precarious and unrecognized form of labor

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    biden's full-throated support of unions hasn't helped graduate students at Pitt form a union yet

we're in our 5th year of fighting a university that is giving $1 million a year to an union-busting lawfirm to stop our campaign

when should I expect the playing field to be leveled?
    It happened less than 24 hours ago. How can you expect anyone to fix every problem in a country of 330,000,000 in 24 hours?

Don't you think that's a bit unrealistic?

He put out a marker like no other POTUS has. Even that's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    He put out a marker like no other POTUS has. Even that's not enough.
    "Putting out a marker" (?) isn't a huge victory for workers and no that's obviously not enough. Like I said, I'll cheer when I have a union. Go to sleep old man.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    "Putting out a marker" (?) isn't a huge victory for workers and no that's obviously not enough. Like I said, I'll cheer when I have a union. Go to sleep old man.
    Even when we disagree, I treat you with respect. Yet you often feel the need to insult me.

Why is that?