• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden/Schumer/Pelosi Accountability Thread

Lol, this is amazing.

Marsha just destroyed Biden’s universal health care/vodka/doping/Scud missile agenda.

You guys really think it's Biden's speech? I'm fairly certain if he gave a real non-scripted question and answer that his cognitive decline would be more apparent than this boards hatred of conservative ideas. I love that the answer to people having more kids than they can afford is that they live in areas where Abortion is stigmatized and harder to get. Planned Parenthood targets areas of poor and un-educated people. If you can't afford a 75 cent condom from the gas station then do the world a favor and masturbate so you don't take the chance of adding to the gene pool. Let's get the government more involved in child care, everything thing else they've got involved with has really flourished.

You guys really think it's Biden's speech? I'm fairly certain if he gave a real non-scripted question and answer that his cognitive decline would be more apparent than this boards hatred of conservative ideas.

This is an odd statement. Every president has speech writers. I've been impressed with Biden's ability to lead the country.

I love that the answer to people having more kids than they can afford is that they live in areas where Abortion is stigmatized and harder to get. Planned Parenthood targets areas of poor and un-educated people. If you can't afford a 75 cent condom from the gas station then do the world a favor and masturbate so you don't take the chance of adding to the gene pool.

Planned Parenthood gives out free condoms.

Let's get the government more involved in child care, everything thing else they've got involved with has really flourished.

I think the government does some things much, much better than the private sector. For example, Medicare is much better than private insurance at controlling cost and eliminating waste.

A geriatric with cognitive decline and Fox News brain rot comments on the mental capacity of someone is rich.

Fox News figured out that if you keep repeating a lie long enough, people will believe it and nothing can dislodge that lie.

Fox News figured out that if you keep repeating a lie long enough, people will believe it and nothing can dislodge that lie.

It helps when you’re telling people what they want to believe anyway.

Louis Gossett Jr. comments on my age? How old am I? And I haven't watched the news in years and I don't visit Fox News on line at all. I also have enough forethought to realize that even if I lean heavily conservative, I don't agree with all things conservative media portrays or blindly follow what one party says without questioning it first. I can question the conservative think tanks if the ideas don't make sense to me. I rarely see liberal people on this board question any liberal ideas at all? It's all considered fact if that's what the left machine tells you. And you do that while criticizing the conservative Neanderthal's for repeating Fox News without thinking

I mean it’s been thoroughly disproven yet Biden wants to limit you to 2 burgers is still a Fox News trend, they are just pure propaganda made up bullshit

Well oldest you could be is probably 73, youngest is 48, most likely age is graduation year+ 22, so 69/70 years old. Unless you really liked the 1-9 football team or 13-13 basketball team. Also it’s nice you are another conservative that apparently doesn’t pay enough attention to see how non homologous the liberal debate on the board is. See juice, MBros, Biff, ChrisL but yeah no criticism here at all for any position unless is conservative. So Biden in congnitive decline just come up with that all by yourself.

Louis Gossett Jr. comments on my age? How old am I? And I haven't watched the news in years and I don't visit Fox News on line at all. I also have enough forethought to realize that even if I lean heavily conservative, I don't agree with all things conservative media portrays or blindly follow what one party says without questioning it first. I can question the conservative think tanks if the ideas don't make sense to me. I rarely see liberal people on this board question any liberal ideas at all? It's all considered fact if that's what the left machine tells you. And you do that while criticizing the conservative Neanderthal's for repeating Fox News without thinking

tenor.gif

I rarely see liberal people on this board question any liberal ideas at all? It's all considered fact if that's what the left machine tells you. And you do that while criticizing the conservative Neanderthal's for repeating Fox News without thinking

This is just patently false. It's clear you're old because you are very obviously constructing a reality to fit your mindset.

what year did bkf graduate? I know he was a big McGovern supporter in 72 -- was that his jr year?

old enough to spell it "on line"

Back