• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden/Schumer/Pelosi Accountability Thread

I’m I the only one that watched multiple speeches and simply felt sorry for him? It didn’t take any narrative for me to realize this is someone with difficulty putting his thoughts in order? Really? https://youtu.be/3DbE2SmV2bs

wfu22fan and SCDEAC, didn’t you guys learn at an early age that a conservative will kick the shit out of a limp-wristed liberal all day long? You can’t be a part of the group that is preaching anti-violence, anti-2nd amendment, anti-anything red blooded American and be on here cussing and being violent. It’s against the snowflake code of conduct. Also, I would rather loosen environmental tariffs for the good of the world today than preparing for the end of the world later. Tell your brother Al Gore that we actually made it past his initial D-Day of 2000 and his follow up D-Day of 2010 and we’re still enjoying enjoying the great outdoors everyday!

73deac is an independent thinker!

I guess if you have no real chops to critique his policies, make fun of his stutter like a big tough manly man!

Fucking a that post rules

It’s in the Manning buyout thread of all places

Holy shit that’s awesome

Does it disqualify me from being an independent thinker because I think different from many on this board? And Liquid Karma, I’m an imbecile because I think that video is one of many examples of him struggling to communicate? If that was a Trump video you guys would be laughing your asses off and telling people how stupid they are for voting for someone like that. Why do liberals use the platform of being there for the minority and being there for the little guy and for the people who have no voice and being anti-violence but at the same time loose your shit and cussing and name calling when the narrative doesn’t fit yours? It’s like the smarter, classier, more sympathetic party turns nasty in a hurry

Do you by chance have a maple faced fridge?

Louis Gossett Jr. comments on my age? How old am I? And I haven't watched the news in years and I don't visit Fox News on line at all. I also have enough forethought to realize that even if I lean heavily conservative, I don't agree with all things conservative media portrays or blindly follow what one party says without questioning it first. I can question the conservative think tanks if the ideas don't make sense to me. I rarely see liberal people on this board question any liberal ideas at all? It's all considered fact if that's what the left machine tells you. And you do that while criticizing the conservative Neanderthal's for repeating Fox News without thinking

That’s because by and large we are smarter than most Americans. It’s not because we are sheep believing some “machine.”

If this is a troll it’s a pretty spot on impression of that generation. Quality work.

I concede, I didn’t realize that liberals are smarter than most Americans. Thanks you guys for keeping this country afloat. If it wasn’t for you guys I shutter to think of where this world would be. And to think that you guys lead this world with the knowledge you have and taking insults from conservatives and don’t have the heart to tell them that you keep them going while they disrespect you. I am going to spend the rest of my days on earth educating conservatives that I was awakened today by a message board poster of the great secret and that conservatives are unintelligent and wasting their life arguing with a superior opponent and its best to convert or hide and never let anyone else know you’re conservative.

I concede, I didn’t realize that liberals are smarter than most Americans. Thanks you guys for keeping this country afloat. If it wasn’t for you guys I shutter to think of where this world would be. And to think that you guys lead this world with the knowledge you have and taking insults from conservatives and don’t have the heart to tell them that you keep them going while they disrespect you. I am going to spend the rest of my days on earth educating conservatives that I was awakened today by a message board poster of the great secret and that conservatives are unintelligent and wasting their life arguing with a superior opponent and its best to convert or hide and never let anyone else know you’re conservative.

The malapropism is a nice touch. This is a quality parody.

impressive restraint to sit on that account for 8+ years if parody

we don't have many posters who could fit the profile here, but I can think of a few

I’m I the only one that watched multiple speeches and simply felt sorry for him? It didn’t take any narrative for me to realize this is someone with difficulty putting his thoughts in order? Really? https://youtu.be/3DbE2SmV2bs

73, that is definitely a rambler from Biden. I get what he's trying to communicate, and the setting is probably tough (lots of kids and activity happening), but he obviously does a really bad job of communicating his point. With that said, 3 of our last 4 presidents have had this problem to some degree. I am much more interested in how Biden leads and the actions he takes, and, so far, I have been impressed with his administration.

Back