• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden/Schumer/Pelosi Accountability Thread

BUMP

Eight months down, and what has this trio of corporate ball washers accomplished?

What a colossal disappointment. It’s time for Progressives to leave, these moderates hacks cannot be trusted. They’re only in it for themselves.

And I don’t want to hear a goddamn word about Manchin or Sinema. Sure they are both greedy, corrupt human filth, but if the actual will was there they could be brought in line.

They’re being held up as the boogeymen, and I’m sure they will be paid handsomely for their service after leaving office, but this is a widespread political play by our corporatocracy to keep wages and taxes low.

Last edited:
Fantastic government we've got here. A corporatocracy on one and half sides, and a bunch of fascist, white nationalists begging for a Donald Trump dictatorship on the other.

This is a good thread:

This is a good thread:

No it’s not

It’s just a bunch of excuses for why we’re 8 months into a failing Democratic presidency and the author’s “promise” is that we’ll maybe, eventually, pass legislation that 90% of the country supports. No reference to minimum wage increase, or voting rights, or any of the shit that actually matters.

Either pass the legislation you promised or shut the fuck up moderate Dems. We rolled with your shit and backed a centrist administration.

I’m done with these false dawns.

If Joe Biden needs to go to Arizona and personally set Kristin Sinema’s house on fire, go fucking do it.

You have 4 months until the campaign season begins for the mid terms. The time is now.

Last edited:
Idk, some interesting historical context, but if the selling point is that the Democratic party allows internecine conflict and compromise, and that's a good thing, I can't see the actual evidence of it. It just feels like a few jackasses are stopping the touted historical legislation for some loony budget reasons, and the leadership aren't properly whipping votes.

No it’s not

It’s just a bunch of excuses for why we’re 8 months into a failing Democratic presidency and the author’s “promise” is that we’ll maybe, eventually, pass legislation that 90% of the country supports. No reference to minimum wage increase, or voting rights, or any of the shit that actually matters.

Either pass the legislation you promised or shut the fuck up moderate Dems. We rolled with your shit and backed a centrist administration.

I’m done with these false dawns.

If Joe Biden needs to go to Arizona and personally set Kristin Sinema’s house on fire, go fucking do it.

You have 4 months until the campaign season begins for the mid terms. The time is now.

agree, "politics is supposed to work" is a fantasy concept. people forget but the post-war détente of gentlemen politicians that ended in the 90s was an aberration

It just feels like a few jackasses are stopping the touted historical legislation for some loony budget reasons

Well, at least you're acknowledging this reality.

Brasky and his little petulant act and royal "we rolled with your shit" as if he is doing anyone any favors and had leverage or an alternative can fuck off to a third party and see where that gets the country and his priorities.

Last edited:

Always heartwarming to see the "anti-fascists" returning to their roots by advocating for the burning of someone else's property to prove just how anti-fascist they are.

That'll show 'em!!!!

Brasky and his little petulant act and royal "we rolled with your shit" as if he is doing anyone any favors and had leverage or an alternative can fuck off to a third party and see where that gets the country and his priorities.

what

I've read that sentence five times now and I still don't understand it

I just don't understand how anybody here feels good about the power of special interest groups wielding the influence they do among the Democrats

I just don't understand how anybody here feels good about the power of special interest groups wielding the influence they do among the Democrats

Who feels good about it? All it is is acknowledging reality. I fucking despise Manchin and Sinema, but it may actually take burning down their houses to get them in line.

I also don't feel good about AOC's performative tears and present vote on the iron dome vote. It all sucks. Acknowledge the suckitude, operate in reality to effect change, and don't throw childish temper tantrums like my 8 year old when there are stumbling blocks.

Last edited:
Acknowledge the suckitude, operate in reality to effect change, and don't throw childish temper tantrums like my 8 year old when there are stumbling blocks.

The Dems only get Presidency and Congress together once a generation. That means for a given lifetime, they'll get an opportunity maybe 3 or 4 times to do something with that power. I'm sorry, but this attitude is not sufficient anymore, Shoo, not when facing existential threats like climate change.

The Dems only get Presidency and Congress together once a generation. That means for a given lifetime, they'll get an opportunity maybe 3 or 4 times to do something with that power. I'm sorry, but this attitude is not sufficient anymore, Shoo, not when facing existential threats like climate change.

so what are the progressives doing about Manchin and Sinema

i don't understand. nothing about special interests was in the tweet ph linked??

Back