• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden/Schumer/Pelosi Accountability Thread

And I think most everyone around here knows I’m not a total dickhead. But, before folks think I have a problem with trans lifestyle, I assure you I don’t.

Trans people deserve 100% of the rights that not non trans people have, other than intermingling athletics and physical competition, IMO.

JFC...TYPOS and it won’t let me edit my posts. What did I donate to these boards for again? We better have a banging ass slappin’ good tailgate next season with top shelf booze and high end grub.

I know you’re kidding around but this is closer to being fair than men competing against women in athletics, especially when it’s someones profession and means to provide for their family.

A trans woman competing against women =/= “men competing against women”

“Precedent”

Once it’s used once or twice, it’s a quick path to getting rid of the filibuster entirely (see judicial appointments). It depends on who you ask if they think that’s a good thing or not.

would be pretty on-brand for the Democrats to let precedence be the thing that stops them

A trans woman competing against women =/= “men competing against women”

I'm not educated on what trans people call themselves. Creamy with self awareness. I wouldn't have known to call them a trans man or trans woman.

I'm not educated on what trans people call themselves. Creamy with self awareness. I wouldn't have known to call them a trans man or trans woman.

they usually refer to themselves as the gender they identify with

if anyone is serious about learning more, the first chapter to Susan Stryker's Transgender History (link) is a really well-written and concise introduction to trans-related terms and their contexts

"assigned male"... OK...

Your gender is assigned at birth based on #science

The decision and life events leading up to becoming a different gender is completely separate from the reality of the situation at birth.

"assigned male"... OK...

Your gender is assigned at birth based on #science

The decision and life events leading up to becoming a different gender is completely separate from the reality of the situation at birth.

Do you think trans people are choosing a trans lifestyle? Or do you think they are identifying with their real gender?

if anyone is serious about learning more, the first chapter to Susan Stryker's Transgender History (link) is a really well-written and concise introduction to trans-related terms and their contexts

I don't think Creamy is serious. He claims not to know basic stuff.

And let's be real. Creamy would be pretty pissed if a trans man was playing women's sports, too.

The fact that people have different types of chromosomes and varying levels of testosterone means that biological sex is a continuum as well. The line between "men" and "women" is based on a limited set of factors that don't take everything into account. Where do you draw the line so that it includes everyone? The idea that an intersexed woman has too many biological advantages ignores the fact that all Olympic level athletes have some sort of biological advantages. That's why at that level, the athletes tend to have similar body types within sports.

Also, you, uh, sure about this?

I'm certain that lite baby boys are born with little weeeeners and little girls are born with love gardens.

Then life factors, but more importantly chemical makeup of the individual changes said persons gender. That's how I see it... Definitely am not trying to be dense or hurtful to anyone.

I know you’re kidding around but this is closer to being fair than men competing against women in athletics, especially when it’s someones profession and means to provide for their family.

I wrote it in a joking way, but the first part about testing testosterone levels before competition is actually a serious suggestion that might work for some sports like track and field or swimming. Not football or basketball really, but some sports it would make sense.

I'm certain that lite baby boys are born with little weeeeners and little girls are born with love gardens.

Then life factors, but more importantly chemical makeup of the individual changes said persons gender. That's how I see it... Definitely am not trying to be dense or hurtful to anyone.

I think when you call looking at genitalia "#science" you are giving way more weight to genitalia than they should have. There is a huge variety of genetic differences among people born with the same genitalia.

Last edited:
Juwanna Mann really made an impression on people.

Back