• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden/Schumer/Pelosi Accountability Thread

I wrote it in a joking way, but the first part about testing testosterone levels before competition is actually a serious suggestion that might work for some sports like track and field or swimming. Not football or basketball really, but some sports it would make sense.

Agreed

I wrote it in a joking way, but the first part about testing testosterone levels before competition is actually a serious suggestion that might work for some sports like track and field or swimming. Not football or basketball really, but some sports it would make sense.

But even in a joking way you only addressed men, you must be misogynistic.

Shame on you!!! :cool:

I think when you call looking at genitalia "#science" you are giving way more weight to genitalia than they should have. There is a huge variety of genetic differences among people born with the same genitalia.

I mean, they are biological reproductive parts. I take it we disagree somewhat on this, so I won't push ya on it.

I don't think Creamy is serious. He claims not to know basic stuff.

And let's be real. Creamy would be pretty pissed if a trans man was playing women's sports, too.

The fact that people have different types of chromosomes and varying levels of testosterone means that biological sex is a continuum as well. The line between "men" and "women" is based on a limited set of factors that don't take everything into account. Where do you draw the line so that it includes everyone? The idea that an intersexed woman has too many biological advantages ignores the fact that all Olympic level athletes have some sort of biological advantages. That's why at that level, the athletes tend to have similar body types within sports.

Biological sex is not a continuum. Reproductive anatomy is either clearly male or clearly female in 99.99% of cases. It is not clear in .01% of cases, but anomalies at that rate don't disprove the rule. They're just anomalies.

Biological sex is not a continuum. Reproductive anatomy is either clearly male or clearly female in 99.99% of cases. It is not clear in .01% of cases, but anomalies at that rate don't disprove the rule. They're just anomalies.

You call them "reproductive anatomy" yet about 10% of people are infertile or experience major fertility problems. So you need to fix that.

The major issue with your argument is that you reduce biological sex to penis and vagina while claiming biological sex is connected to all manner of biological factors that impact ability to play sports. Clearly it's about more than just having a penis or vagina if intersexed people are being excluded from sports.

You call them "reproductive anatomy" yet about 10% of people are infertile or experience major fertility problems. So you need to fix that.

The major issue with your argument is that you reduce biological sex to penis and vagina while claiming biological sex is connected to all manner of biological factors that impact ability to play sports. Clearly it's about more than just having a penis or vagina if intersexed people are being excluded from sports.

I'm comfortable calling a dong a dong even if you can't get it up. This isn't hard.

But even in a joking way you only addressed men, you must be misogynistic.

Shame on you!!! :cool:

I did not address gender or sex, I mentioned testosterone...which is a hormone that both men, women, males and females have in varying amounts.

Pretty wild that there's been almost no talk about this relief bill. I mean holy crap guys. $1.9 trillion! A real, honest to god child allowance! Child poverty cut in HALF! ACA subsidy cliff, GONE! Plus tons of less sexy stuff like Covid funding, money for states and schools, etc. Always more work to be done, but I feel like it's worth it to take a beat and acknowledge how incredible and transformative this is.

Pretty wild that there's been almost no talk about this relief bill. I mean holy crap guys. $1.9 trillion! A real, honest to god child allowance! Child poverty cut in HALF! ACA subsidy cliff, GONE! Plus tons of less sexy stuff like Covid funding, money for states and schools, etc. Always more work to be done, but I feel like it's worth it to take a beat and acknowledge how incredible and transformative this is.

We’ll get back to this, but first we need to sort out who can play on what sports teams.

It’s a lot of money, each child alone between child tax credit and dependent status is 5,000 dollars. I’m sure there’s waste in it but the big line items are certainly needed, and were probably needed months ago. Only worry I have is that if this pandemic was a bell curve we are sliding down the other side when the money was truly needed when we first started, like the guarantee income other countries had that allowed business to safely close. At this point I don’t understand why the worry of inflation isn’t more prominent but fuck it let’s make it rain.

"assigned male"... OK...

Your gender is assigned at birth based on #science

The decision and life events leading up to becoming a different gender is completely separate from the reality of the situation at birth.

sex =/= gender

It’s a lot of money, each child alone between child tax credit and dependent status is 5,000 dollars. I’m sure there’s waste in it but the big line items are certainly needed, and were probably needed months ago. Only worry I have is that if this pandemic was a bell curve we are sliding down the other side when the money was truly needed when we first started, like the guarantee income other countries had that allowed business to safely close. At this point I don’t understand why the worry of inflation isn’t more prominent but fuck it let’s make it rain.

Seems like there can only be so much inflation when wages are artificially held stagnant.

Found out this week that the after school martial arts program my boys went to is shutting down. They applied for PPP funds in the first round and didn't get it. Once they got some, it was too late. Other after school programs have shutting down as well.

This is the thread where we only bitch about was hasn’t been done as quickly as we imagine it should be!

Seems like there can only be so much inflation when wages are artificially held stagnant.

Found out this week that the after school martial arts program my boys went to is shutting down. They applied for PPP funds in the first round and didn't get it. Once they got some, it was too late. Other after school programs have shutting down as well.
It's cool. Tom Brady was taken care of.

Back