• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden/Schumer/Pelosi Accountability Thread

This brings nothing to the discussion. The dumb nicknames and baseless speculation lower the level of discourse by magnitudes. Please try to do better.

Please get off your high horse. Hard to take most of the "discussions" on this political board seriously. Whatever seriousness there may ever have been, has by now mostly been undermined by a hysterical Trumpophobia and a dominant aggressive leftist orthodoxy. And just about everyone who dissents has been driven away in one way or another. Under these circumstances, ridicule is a most appropriate response.

As far as the nicknames are concerned, I am sorry that you don't like them. On the other hand, they do shed light - usually far more than anything posted by lefties on these threads - on the character of these people.

Just to note one example, there is no reason on earth for foreign governments and businesses, which includes those of China, the greatest current threat to the US, to shower millions on Hunter Biden except in order to buy influence with his father, to whom he refers as "the big guy." Everyone here knows this is true but they refuse to acknowledge it, or discuss it, much less draw the proper consequences.

Please get off your high horse. Hard to take most of the "discussions" on this political board seriously. Whatever seriousness there may ever have been, has by now mostly been undermined by a hysterical Trumpophobia and a dominant aggressive leftist orthodoxy. And just about everyone who dissents has been driven away in one way or another. Under these circumstances, ridicule is a most appropriate response.

As far as the nicknames are concerned, I am sorry that you don't like them. On the other hand, they do shed light - usually far more than anything posted by lefties on these threads - on the character of these people.

Just to note one example, there is no reason on earth for foreign governments and businesses, which includes those of China, the greatest current threat to the US, to shower millions on Hunter Biden except in order to buy influence with his father, to whom he refers as "the big guy." Everyone here knows this is true but they refuse to acknowledge it, or discuss it, much less draw the proper consequences.

No...they show your lack of character.

No matter how many times you scream Benghazi or Hunter Biden, neither of your positions will ever have any validity on those subjects.

Awesome. Now do Ivanka and Don Jr.

One thing that could hurt your mom's catering business is companies not necessarily going back to their old methods of being in the office. With more people working from home, companies that had semi-regular "team building" meetings with meals or snacks may drop.

It might be a good idea for her to reach out to her best customers to see what they are planning to do or maybe even coming up with new options like monthly or scheduled services.

I'd like sailor to explain how using "lube" for anyone left of his politics "sheds light"

You can’t claim that nicknames you’ve made up and literally no one else uses are effective at doing anything

We all just letting the irony of this post ride?

He posts stuff like this every week. At this point it's just sad and a complete waste of time to debate him in any meaningful way.

That being said the post you quoted is actually one of his more intelligent posts due to its coherency. Don't really understand how "Trumpophobia" is to blame for Pelosi, Biden and Schumer when all three of them established leadership positions way before the 2016 election but whatever. I'm sure his explanation has something to do with Dominion voting machines, 5G and Comet Ping Pong that us "lubes" will never understand.

Last edited:
The sad thing is that I think sailor really thinks his posts aren't a complete and total embarrassment. It's essentially like we have a much dumber version of Lou Dobbs who regularly posts on this board.

Last edited:
You can’t claim that nicknames you’ve made up and literally no one else uses are effective at doing anything

I don’t think he made up lube. Think righties have been using it for awhile now. Not 100 sure tho.

Simple Wikipedia search should keep people from quoting EPI

a41d90ba0505075086ec90acb4723c9e.jpg

That David Berman’s (of the Silver Jews and Purple Mountains) father.

Biden is stumbling around the white house with his dementia, face lifts, eyelifts, hair plugs, and capped teeth trying to look like a viable person. I still cannot believe the DEMS could not find a better person to run.

Biden is stumbling around the white house with his dementia, face lifts, eyelifts, hair plugs, and capped teeth trying to look like a viable person. I still cannot believe the DEMS could not find a better person to run.

I can't believe you didn't say anything about demented, hate-filled, racist traitor that used to be there.

Idk. They found about 12 or so better people. They just didn’t vote for any of them in the primaries.

I don’t think he made up lube. Think righties have been using it for awhile now. Not 100 sure tho.

I vaguely recall him coining the term but I think the earlier database had been deleted. I’ve certainly never seen anyone else use it. And certainly Little Red Lubette is a sailor original and exclusive.

Back