• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden/Schumer/Pelosi Accountability Thread

I’m sure Mitch pinky swore he’d bring stuff to a vote like SCOTUS and judicial noms if he’s leader.

https://archive.ph/1AlEB

The nomination of Chad Meredith appears to be the result of a deal with U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell, ostensibly in exchange for the Senate Minority Leader agreeing not to hold up future federal nominations by the Biden White House, according to Yarmuth and other officials who confirmed the pending nomination to The Courier Journal.

no offense to any of the olds here (I'll be there soon enough) but i can't wait for these geriatric baby boomer assholes to be out of power. just fuck of into the sun(set) and spend time with your family rather than ruin our country. oops. too late.

slim to none. seriously it just depends what the circumstances are at the moment he needs to make a decision. i do LOVE that biden made this deal in anticipation of losing the house and senate. these geriatric f*cks have given up already.

slim to none. seriously it just depends what the circumstances are at the moment he needs to make a decision. i do LOVE that biden made this deal in anticipation of losing the house and senate. these geriatric f*cks have given up already.

It is truly pathetic. They're making deals with devils.

no offense to any of the olds here (I'll be there soon enough) but i can't wait for these geriatric baby boomer assholes to be out of power. just fuck of into the sun(set) and spend time with your family rather than ruin our country. oops. too late.

I am technically a boomer (by 4 months, ha) and certainly an #80sDeac and I am right there with you. The older I get, the more I favor term limits and max ages to serve.

I am technically a boomer (by 4 months, ha) and certainly an #80sDeac and I am right there with you. The older I get, the more I favor term limits and max ages to serve.

Don't get too excited, because it's by default, but you're probably the best 80s Deac poster here.

ChrisL and Shoo pretend to weep in their half a million dollar suburban homes

Libs gonna Lib

Last edited:
Tough decision for Biden. Is this the correct thread? Brittany Griner is a WNBA All-Star.

Would we be handling this the same if it were Karl-Anthony Towns? Klay Thompson? Jayson Tatum?

Just thought it merits some discussion somewhere as she is pleading guilty, presumably, this week - good grief.

Tough situation.
Better plan would be not to break the law in Russia. But I suppose that ship has sailed. I feel for her. But. Not sure how much we should offer those bastard in exchange for her

Tough situation.
Better plan would be not to break the law in Russia. But I suppose that ship has sailed. I feel for her. But. Not sure how much we should offer those bastard in exchange for her

She is definitely going to be punished (and probably already has been) more than she should for he offense. But, if you're an American going to Russia, you need to follow the law strictly because you won't be treated fairly.

Back