• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Deacs at the Hokies - Sautrday 4 pm - ACCN

That was an interesting play where Williamson and Antonio ran full speed at each other, locked arms and reversed each other’s directions and it got Antonio open for a three

Massoud hits side backboard on a horrid step-back now a moving screen. Gotta give him credit if he is point shaving, pretty ballsy to make it this obvious.

Massoud has become a black hole with the ball. I'd say 70% of the time he's determined he will get a shot.

If we don't get a big who can help immediately, next year will suck.

Seriously, why does he continue to get minutes? This feels like another 3-4 years of cellar dwelling ahead of us. Another billboard on the way!

Massoud has become a black hole with the ball. I'd say 70% of the time he's determined he will get a shot.

I can’t believe he continues to play so much. Just goes to show how bad the rest of our roster is. No other options.

Immediately Wilkins gives up a layup.

If we don't get a big who can help immediately, next year will suck.

What's your take of Massoud now that you've seen this much of his game? Not trying to be a dick, but I know you're one of his main supporters, and curious your thoughts at this point.

Does he play meaningful minutes on a decent team?

Wilkins, Adams, Neath and Massoud all need to exit. Would like Dubose to come back with Ody, Opkomo, Whitt, Williamson, Mucius, Hildreth, McCray.... That leaves 4 spots.... Need to hit grad market hard.

Well, it leaves 3 spots if Tariq comes back from injury and doesn't transfer for a fresh start somewhere. Definitely not advocating for him to transfer, since I don't think we've seen near his full potential.

And I don't care if Neath/Massoud have a good game here and there, they are consistently ACC level players

This board's obsession with him is ridiculous. Every mistake he makes is the end of the world. Even the game he won, people gave him shit. If he's on a decent team and not playing out of position, he would be a contributor.

The overall team has regressed. That's not on him.

My bad, everything negative that happens is on him to the posters here.

This board's obsession with him is ridiculous. Every mistake he makes is the end of the world. Even the game he won, people gave him shit. If he's on a decent team and not playing out of position, he would be a contributor.

The overall team has regressed. That's not on him.

My bad, everything negative that happens is on him to the posters here.

Calm down, RJ. It always a matter in these parts of "what have you done for me lately?" around here.

VT may have enough points to score zero in the 2nd half and still win.

When I wrote first to 50 wins, I didn't expect that to happen by halftime.

I guess it doesn't matter much down 25, but shooting a 3 with 15 seconds left in the half is still poor basketball.

DuBose misses the front end of the one and one creates a run out for a last second basket for VT. Not sure anything is working, except Antonio.

I guess it doesn't matter much down 25, but shooting a 3 with 15 seconds left in the half is still poor basketball.

Last 15 seconds, shoot a three, foul, get fouled and miss front end of one and one, give up a fastbreak dunk on a FT rebound with 6 sec left.

Hard to end a half worse than that.

Back