• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: Roster Construction - +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

Fleming could be the first player to have more win shares than his team had wins, which would seem to be impossible, but apparently, if your name is Phlandrous, anything is possible.

the name is wondrous, and scandalous, and phenomenal, and phantastical

Dubose's last 5 games - 7.4ppg, 41% shooting, 33% on threes, 63% on FTs. 4.4 rpg, 1.6apg

And that included a 7-9 game with 18 points.

Fleming could be the first player to have more win shares than his team had wins, which would seem to be impossible, but apparently, if your name is Phlandrous, anything is possible.

or says something about win shares...

I'm gonna be really surprised if DuBose comes back.

Wishes do come true.. I've been a Massoud basher the entire year, the dude couldn't move laterally and was horrendous when he tried to drive the ball. Sure, he had moments but way to many bad moments for me to believe in any part of his game. When you have the size and the build of Massaoud you got to be able to defend and post(he had neither). Forbes is working boys, this LOWF bull shit is over, he is a winner. With Forbes desire to win and what he demands from the players he will not settle for mediocrity and we shouldn't either. Love the excitement of coming home and looking for a new transfer who has chosen WF.

Fleming doesn't have a profile that suggests success in the ACC. He is a grad transfer so he would not limit 2021-22 recruiting, which may be his strongest asset.

The fact that Massoud has entered the transfer portal suggests the fans that criticized him during his career were correct. I am in the minority that felt he should remain at Wake. The fact that he played half of his minutes this year miscast at center suggest he was willing to do whatever the coach asked of him. I wish him the best.

Well, at least we can stop hearing over and over about how Massoud is just playing out of position whether he's at the 3, 4, or 5 spot.

You folks should be happy with all these transfers out, it shows that we gotta damn winner in Forbes. He’s taking steps to get this program back to being a winner.

Fleming doesn't have a profile that suggests success in the ACC. He is a grad transfer so he would not limit 2021-22 recruiting, which may be his strongest asset.

The fact that Massoud has entered the transfer portal suggests the fans that criticized him during his career were correct. I am in the minority that felt he should remain at Wake. The fact that he played half of his minutes this year miscast at center suggest he was willing to do whatever the coach asked of him. I wish him the best.

True on several points. He always did whatever the coach asked and tried his best and I wish him nothing but the best myself.

He is a two-time DPOY and two-time 1st team in his conference, his tape suggests he can hoop, and he averaged 20 ppg and 7 rebounds (albeit vs low-tier D1 competition). I am not Forbes but I think he would be a good player for us next season if DuBose does not return. If not, I am sure Forbes will find a wing who will.

Has anyone heard what schools have reached out to Phlandrous? I am curious to see how many P6 are interested

Regardless, I really want Audiese Toney from Pitt. Don't think we have a good chance there, but that would be an awesome pick up.

Vols any reason you don't think we have a good shot at Toney?

As far as Phlandrous, I'm just glad he's getting so much runtime on OGB. The legend grows..

Regardless, I really want Audiese Toney from Pitt. Don't think we have a good chance there, but that would be an awesome pick up.

I'm on that wagon, he would a great pickup for us but I doubt we land him.

Vols any reason you don't think we have a good shot at Toney?

As far as Phlandrous, I'm just glad he's getting so much runtime on OGB. The legend grows..

No real reason aside from it seems he is getting a lot of looks from big-time schools who haven't sucked the past decade. I would never count Forbes out though.

He is a two-time DPOY and two-time 1st team in his conference, his tape suggests he can hoop, and he averaged 20 ppg and 7 rebounds (albeit vs low-tier D1 competition). I am not Forbes but I think he would be a good player for us next season if DuBose does not return. If not, I am sure Forbes will find a wing who will.

He's a high volume, bad shooter. Basically, every player who starts in the ACC would be 1st Team All Conference on that level.

Over the past eleven years I have followed the careers of all the players who have departed Wake with eligibility remaining. The list has gotten much larger.

With five scholarships available and an enormous transfer portal, Forbes has the opportunity to shape the roster to meet his expectations. His experience as a JC coach should be a benefit. I look forward to the changes.

He's a high volume, bad shooter. Basically, every player who starts in the ACC would be 1st Team All Conference on that level.

If he is good enough to be ACC level starter then we should want him.

For such a high volume shooter, he shot 1% lower from three compared to your boy Massoud. Alot of those were were off the dribble too.

Back