• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: Roster Construction - +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

I like his size. 247 article on him reopening his recruitment says his strengths are ability to get hot from 3 and defend multiple positions. While not a big, sounds like a worthwhile pickup.

Only watched part of that tape and competition level aside he kind of looks like the player we want Mucius to be. Good athlete, good handle, kind of a weird stroke but he can shoot.

6’6” and can play defense - I’ll take him. Shooting is a bonus.

Love the size of the guards Forbes is bringing in...and these guys aren't all done growing

CJ Felder to Florida.

Haven’t heard a peep about where Neath might end up. Not much on Massoud, either.

WFU Hoops: '21-22 Roster Construction - LaRavia+, Neath/Okpomo/Wilkins/Adams/Massoud-

Interesting that Cone is looking at schools so far away from home. His fiancé is a student at UNC and he has a toddler who lives in Forsyth County. I distinctly remember him saying he chose VT because it was close to home and he didn’t want to miss out on his daughter’s childhood.

ETA: his older brother just transferred to Buffalo from Wisconsin (football).

Last edited:
Conor said in the free Wake Up article on Taylor's commitment that Forbes is talking to another "really good" high school kid that he may or may not have room for as well as several transfers that he thinks will help mix in with the 4 freshmen to help us win next year. If the high school kid is Aidoo you absolutely take him, but I have a feeling its Podziemski in which case its might just be too much drama to be worth it especially after landing Taylor. Conor O'Neil is still doing an excellent job and giving great info and an interesting perspective in his articles. Glad he's still talking Wake sports.

Conor said in the free Wake Up article on Taylor's commitment that Forbes is talking to another "really good" high school kid that he may or may not have room for as well as several transfers that he thinks will help mix in with the 4 freshmen to help us win next year. If the high school kid is Aidoo you absolutely take him, but I have a feeling its Podziemski in which case its might just be too much drama to be worth it especially after landing Taylor. Conor O'Neil is still doing an excellent job and giving great info and an interesting perspective in his articles. Glad he's still talking Wake sports.

The only way there's "no room" is if the player is a guard.

Welp. Stumbled over to the other boards to get my soul crushed about 20 min ago. It doesn't sound like anything is final, but one of our top targets is committing today and apparently we've lost ground to an SEC school.

Back