• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: Roster Construction - +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

Wake Forest Basketball - '21-22 Roster Construction - Jake LaRavia commits

Just saw that. Looks like he's done at Wake and heading to the pros. Can't blame him. He's pushing 30

^ seems like a good dude. should picked a team with some kind of inside presence so he could get better looks but i'm sure he'll collect a check in Australia or europe

FWIW, SIG Sports is an sports agency based in Maryland.

It looks like SIG has a lot of contacts overseas. Jonah should have a nice career.

Good Luck!!!

I'll be happy if he only shoots 75% rather than the 100% we see.

Papas' numbers improved significantly this year in his first year as a starter. We could definitely use a shooter.

Feel like Papas is one of those guys you just give a call. Doubt the staff actually pursues him as more and more better players enter the portal over the coming weeks.

Give me a kid with that kind of fire over 100 that losing at home to Clemson in something other than fball doesn’t bother them at all

Papas fine by me in a Jonah Antonio type grad transfer role, but with LaRavia on board I’d rather take some chances on bigger fish in the near term.

I, for one, will miss Jonah. He has such a pure stroke and plays so hard. Couldn’t get any open looks after teams scouted us.

Pappas is from Jersey City, NJ. Basketball players from Jersey City never lack attitude, they always have plenty. Talent is another matter.

Never seen a player with a quicker release than Antonio. He would have been money on a more offensively gifted team.

Back