• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: Roster Construction - +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

Probably went to HPU. How many times are you going to call me a bitch, dude? You feel better now?

huh, wrong again

personal arguments are pretty boring here, but the key question is, how much longer do you plan to be one?

The Athletic put out their weekly updated list of the top 50 available basketball players (combined HS and transfer portal). Not many bigs in this week's top 50.

Kinda seems like Ody was being recruited while still on the WF team. That's a fast decision! Choir boy has to muck it up now that he's in the big leagues? Roster poaching! I DID want Wes to do really well at UC, but this just smells funky.

Kinda seems like Ody was being recruited while still on the WF team. That's a fast decision! Choir boy has to muck it up now that he's in the big leagues? Roster poaching! I DID want Wes to do really well at UC, but this just smells funky.

He learned from the best at u*NC.

* = u don't have to go to class.
U will still get to pass.

Probably a lot. Got to wonder about our chances. He was in Whitt's class and reclassified. We need a PF. I think we were a finalist for him.

Probably a lot. Got to wonder about our chances. He was in Whitt's class and reclassified. We need a PF. I think we were a finalist for him.

Yeah, it was either Wake or Clemson, IIRC. And it felt up in the air until the announcement.

We're in the mix with some solid '22s, but bird in the hand and all that.

His whole situation was weird. Was back and forth on whether or not to reclassify... And then he was going to reclassify and redshirt... And then he played (which makes sense given the "free" year).

Tre Mitchell announces his Final 6...

Illinois, LSU, Georgia, Texas, Florida State, and... Bryant

I don't think it is going to be Bryant.

Tre Mitchell announces his Final 6...

Illinois, LSU, Georgia, Texas, Florida State, and... Bryant

I don't think it is going to be Bryant.

With LSU in the mix, this will become an auction.

With LSU in the mix, this will become an auction.
What's that noise? It couldn't be, could it? Good God almighty! It's Will Wade, Will Wade is here! Business is about to pick up here. The other coaches are running like a scalded dog.

Realize that this is not the best thread for this, but NC State frosh transfer Shakeel Moore committed to Mississippi State. Has to be more to the story. Don't understand this move. Moore is from Greensboro, and had some nice moments for State this past year (including 17 in a win over UNC). Have fun playing hoop in Starkvegas where Spring Practice and Baseball get more run than February and March basketball.

Couple notes.

Kok Yat decommitted from Depaul and entered the portal. Kok Yat has a great name and is an undersized PF. We offered Kok I believe.

Jonas Aidoo is now rated the #2 C in the class of 2021...Really sucks he wasn't digging the Deacs.

Back