Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1457

Thread: WFU Hoops: '21-22 Roster Construction - Adding LaRavia, Taylor, Walton, & Monsanto

Quote Originally Posted by wfu22fan View Post
    Monsanto from ETSU?
    Seems like a real possibility. He was a Forbes recruit I think. He has good numbers and can rebound and shoot at 6-6.

If Forbes thinks he can play in the ACC I am sure we would be the front runner for him.

I love to see mid major kid's efforts earn them a spot at the right level but holy cow, Duke is looking at former unranked recruit transfer pf from Furman. Yes FU.
    https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...NaXza1NfnqWmei

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacsNVols View Post
    Seems like a real possibility. He was a Forbes recruit I think. He has good numbers and can rebound and shoot at 6-6.

If Forbes thinks he can play in the ACC I am sure we would be the front runner for him.
    Thought it was interesting that he considers himself to be a guard.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Thought it was interesting that he considers himself to be a guard.

Me too. He plays like a small forward, but he has good size so he could probably defend against the 4 position well.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Yes. 6-11 with one year of eligibility left and power 6 experience. He put up decent numbers his sophomore and junior year.

Wonder if he went through an injury last season because his MPG dropped from 21 his junior year to 11 last season.

His numbers dropped because he lost his starting spot to Adama Sanogo.

Banhammer'd
    We need to do better than a deep bench player.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    We're not going to be able to be that choosy when it comes to centers. But Carlton started for a good portion of his career at UConn and is an ACC level player. He has had several great games against quality competition, consistently bringing energy to every game seems to be the biggest knock on him.
    Last edited by WakeForestRanger; 04-05-2021 at 04:10 AM.

Gotta feel good about this one

Whole lotta #vibes this week.

I do. hope this is a big week for Forbest

Eventually yes

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    We're not going to be able to be that choosy when it comes to centers. But Carlton started for a good portion of his career at UConn and is an ACC level player. He has had several great games against quality competition, consistently bringing energy to every game seems to be the biggest knock on him.
    If Forbes can motivate him to play hard when he is in the game, he could be a useful player. He needs to spend his summer working on his free throws. Need better than his 60% from an inside banger.

Carlton would sleep walk to 7/7 and 1 block per game with high efficiency. He'd be a really solid get and not a deep bench player. Once could argue he would plug in and start at the 5 for us. Don't let us ppg and rpg from last season deter you.

Having said that, he's most likely going to Houston.

If we could pull Monsanto and McKoy this week, then woo boy, look out! Both would excellent additions. Those two would add some serious length and skill at the wing position.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    He would be an upgrade compared to Okpomo therefore an upgrade to the C rotation.