• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: Roster Construction - +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

New twist, M&M not quite ripe so who could it be ? No clue...

giphy.gif

Both Brewer brothers from ETSU just entered the portal. I say we take both of them, Monsanto and McKoy and call it a day. But now that I typed that out I realized that would put us one over the limit based on the fact we are getting someone else today

I am puzzled and a bit worried about something that is happening on my computer.

My mouse is jumping all over the place. It's brand new.

How can I fix it?

Turns out My Internet Exploder was crashing. so I uninstalled it.

The I downlaoded it. After I saved it came up with a box abotu "Administrator and Password. I've NEVER done anything like this before.

So I change to it me.

It won't let me open it.

What gives?

Thanks...

Both Brewer brothers from ETSU just entered the portal. I say we take both of them, Monsanto and McKoy and call it a day. But now that I typed that out I realized that would put us one over the limit based on the fact we are getting someone else today

Easy. Drop McKoy and take the ETSU boys

The bar is set pretty low for things coming to us from Colorado.

Welcome Dallas!

6.5 points and 2.8 rebounds in 14.9 minutes per game last season.

Hi, Can anyone create a forum like for this for their own use?

Basically I'm asking is this an open source template that anyone can access?

Thx...

Nice. Seems like a solid rotation player for what was the #8 ranked team in Kenpom (Colorado).

ETSU is one of the only official sites left that doesn't have player stats. That's one of the most helpful things that has changed over the last year.

Ledarious has very good numbers. Ty has size we need as a wing.

Back