• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: Roster Construction - +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

Don't insult me like that. DR is a short and fat guy himself. I'm not saying Forbes is dropping dead (like DR) but there is value in showing the team you walk the walk. That is undeniable.

I think Forbes track record is just fine. It would be good if he got in better shape from a health standpoint but he is a good salesman and can coach which is what players care about. Buzz was in great shape and not sure that helped one bit.

I actually thought the same thing though. The photo at the game made it look like he had gained another 20.

I actually thought the same thing though. The photo at the game made it look like he had gained another 20.

The impression that I got from the LD pod cast was that he gained a lot of weight during the pandemic and was trying to lose it now.

Some posters obsession with my hairline is very disturbing. Reality may make you guys impotent.

That's a bald-faced lie, Gable. I'm sure that if you combed over our posts that you wouldn't find the roots of any such discourse.

That's a bald-faced lie, Gable. I'm sure that if you combed over our posts that you wouldn't find the roots of any such discourse.

I think this needs a broad brush. Using a fine tooth comb would be a waste of effort.

Last edited:

Musselman works the transfer market. They already have landed:

- PG Chris Lykes from Miami
- Swing Audise Toney from Pitt
- SF Trey Wade from Wichita State
- Swing Jaxson Robinson from Texas A&M
- Swing Stanley Umude from South Dakota (averaged 22 ppg; 7 rpg; was higher rated than Obanor in the Summit conference)

The Razorbacks also return a handful of guys from Musselman's regular rotation on Arkansas's Final 8 team from last year.

Anybody have ESPN+?

c210cdbfb7b89a8694ed1d61ff656009.jpg

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...en-college-basketball-2021-22-transfer-season

My first response was that it is nice to see us even mentioned... But then I saw South Alabama on that list.

My next response is how could it be "Mixed"?

My first response was that it is nice to see us even mentioned... But then I saw South Alabama on that list.

My next response is how could it be "Mixed"?

I guess on the surface we lost a lot of bodies from last year, and even the ones who did not transfer (DuBose, Antonio) could have returned

Further, Monsanto's injury dampens the enthusiasm a bit

But yeah, Forbes improved the roster through the portal

From the outside looking in, the Oguama exit looks pretty awful. That alone probably warrants a mixed rating.

Wake Forest Demon Deacons: Steve Forbes turned over most of the Demon Deacons' roster this offseason, and considering they haven't won more than six league games since 2017, maybe they ought to be in the "winners" category. Wake Forest lost seven players to the portal, but replaced them with two players, Dallas Walton (Colorado) and Alondes Williams (Oklahoma), who were starters on NCAA tournament teams, as well as second-team All-Missouri Valley forward Jake LaRavia. Ole Miss' Khadim Sy brings size.

Back