• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: Roster Construction - +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

From what I have been told and certainly not official info Coach Forbes was trying to send a message because of certain players dogging it in practice, there playing time would disappear if changes didn’t occur, as changes did not occur, playing time did in fact disappear.

If he didn't get the message about "work forest" applying all the time and everywhere, maybe he will be better off in a less demanding environment.

Wake was smart. Forbes cell phone plan has unlimited talk and text.

The transfer portal is a giant tease.

All of this talent and I'm worried we aren't going to land any big names. Mainly because it's hard to transfer into Wake, but also because these kids were 9 the last time we were relevant

Shout out to Les & 24/7 for focusing on this topic... They will have better and more current information than is available elsewhere, so I suggest paying for that content. I will not post anything here that I pick up from over there.

Will generally just post stuff from Twitter, because that feels more like "public" info.

For example, there is a nice update from Les this morning on a couple of names the staff appears to be focusing on (and names where they aren't).

In a week or two, won't it be easier to list who isn't transferring?

Anyone have a link to the transfer portal info that is valid on a daily basis?

Anyone have a link to the transfer portal info that is valid on a daily basis?

I haven't seen anything that updates as quickly as I'd like.

I found one this morning that had Okpomo, but not Neath.

Verbal Commits seems to be tracking these the best... Not sure if they have an ongoing list, though.

Thanks much - yes almost too much info.
The one that sorted by conference & school is more helpful.

Thanks...looking at C and PF, not too much that's currently available seems very interesting.

Toney, Lavaria and Mitchell would be additions that would contribute.

Not to be a jerk, but you realize this would be an unbelievable pull, right? Everyone in the country is after Mitchell. The other two have a long list of suitors as well.

If Forbes is able to pull that off, or a similar haul, with the returning talent we have, then we would be a top-25 team

Back