• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Battle of Attrition -- WF at Pitt -- Tuesday March 2 6 pm ACCN

Not watching tonight. Gonna take the wife on a date and check the score later.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we won...Pitt is depleted and should be as easy to game plan for as we are at this point. Pitt may be playing for some revenge since we took em down earlier in the season. The Deacs *should* be playing for pride.

I fully expect us to win. And, yes, I realize how idiotic that statement is at this point.

First 4 minutes showed way more intensity than I saw the in the last 4 games. Seems like this game will be a little bit different

CWhitt is quite simply the only player that creates open looks for his teammates.

That guy seriously fucking banked a 3 and then bounced a 3 off the rim 4 fucking times. FML.

Looks like Daivien is injured but since the announcers aren't in PGH (I'm guessing), we haven't heard mention of it. Adams in.

I don’t understand why we have Ody spending so much time on the perimeter on offense.

I don’t understand why we have Ody spending so much time on the perimeter on offense.

This is something that I think proves that Forbes is trying to get some game practice before next season I think he’s hoping that he’ll be able to bring in a center that can shoot the 3 ball, which would allow them to run the offense they’re currently playing. But when 1-5 aren’t a threat from 3, this offense is really tough to watch. Ody gets the ball frequently behind the line. If we replaced him with a shooting center, those we be wide open 3 point makes.

It’s been said sooo many times, but let’s hope Forbes can find a shooting center of the offseason (hard to find). It would be a season changing addition.

Massoud completely out of control - taken 7 shots in limited minutes already and most of them no hesitation prayers

Massoud completely out of control - taken 7 shots in limited minutes already and most of them no hesitation prayers

This is my biggest question mark for Forbes. Why does he get to take such stupid shots?

Well we look “better” so far but that’s not saying much against a Pitt team that’s at the very bottom of the league as currently constructed.

He hasn’t been awful this game.

The thing that kills me is that neither Ody nor Mucius look to pass out of the post. They’ll only pass if they are absolutely covered, never to make them play.

The thing that kills me is that neither Ody nor Mucius look to pass out of the post. They’ll only pass if they are absolutely covered, never to make them play.

disagree - he shoots as soon as he touches the ball without a consideration of whether there is a better passing or driving option - one of his made shots was an unintentional bank which should have been a bad miss and all of his other misses are not in rhythm where we are not in good offensive rebounding position and leave us exposed for quick shots by Pitt on the other end

.....welp

Mucius doesn’t look to pass period. I actually don’t think he is selfish or looking for points, it’s just his poor court vision, and low Bball iq keeps him from seeing anyone.

This color analyst is an idiot. You'd think they pulled him out of some random rec league gym in Wyoming.

Record for most ill-advised cross court passes that result in turnovers? We have to be getting close.

This color analyst is an idiot. You'd think they pulled him out of some random rec league gym in Wyoming.

to your point, he wanted to know if ACC POY might be determined by the ACC tournament. uhhh..... Wes - " they vote on that before the tournament"

Back