• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Battle of Attrition -- WF at Pitt -- Tuesday March 2 6 pm ACCN

Antonio literally catch-and-shoot only. Twice tonight he’s made horrific cross court passes that were immediately turned into offense for Pitt.

Also, amazing how small and unathletic we look even against a depleted Pitt team. We need to cleanse almost the entire roster.

Sorry if I missed this, but why no Jalen Johnson tonight?

Over / Under on thread page count when clock hits 0:00? 5?

Pitt is truly awful.

Pitt is truly awful.

Absolutely. And they are probably going to beat us. Still solid with Forbes, but this is probably the least talented team we have fielded since the 70s (or maybe ever).

Dubose has missed multiple FTs, no FGs, TOs, yet Massoud still gets more shit than him.

Not sure what's worse- going 7 minutes without a FG or the coach not calling a TO to set up a play.

DuBose still battling, but looks like he has hit a wall and has nothing left.

Massoud has looked like a completely different player this half. Hasn't looked at all for his shot and has made some nice passes. Would love to see a balance between the 2 personas.

There are several great high school teams that could beat either of these teams like a drum.

to your point, he wanted to know if ACC POY might be determined by the ACC tournament. uhhh..... Wes - " they vote on that before the tournament"

Yeah. He's been bad all game, but that's why I posted. That comment was extremely bad. He sounds like a black comedian impersonating a corny white guy and he seems to know little about basketball especially either team.

The most I can find on him is that he calls UF basketball games.

Found this. It may explain something.
https://chrisfarrowproductions.com/farrowfridayfocus/mark-wise/

Mark Wise is a college basketball analyst for ESPN and the Florida Gator Radio Network. Mark’s been broadcasting games on national/regional TV, internet and radio for more than 20 years. He is a former college basketball assistant coach with stops at Charlotte, Purdue and USF. Mark was also the head coach at Lindsey Wilson College in Kentucky. Mark’s wife (Mary Wise) is a highly successful women’s volleyball head coach at The University of Florida.

Looks like Gator Radio hires him as a kickback to his wife who has 8 Final Fours in 30 years coaching at UF.

I guess the FSU game just crushed this team psychologically. Absolutely embarrassing stretch. Forbes has a lot of work to do this offseason and in the transfer portal.

Drinking some Zinfandel that I had leftover from the weekend.

Not making the game experience any better, but it does dull the senses a bit

Ody has to learn how to pass it back out. Every time he touches it in the paint he shoots.

I turned it on for a minute or so. Between how putrid our team is and perhaps the worst announce duo I’ve ever heard, any of you that have watched the whole thing, bless your hearts.

Back