• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Battle of Attrition -- WF at Pitt -- Tuesday March 2 6 pm ACCN

Wake has had bad announcers. The "color guy" is the worst yet.

Drinking some Zinfandel that I had leftover from the weekend.

Not making the game experience any better, but it does dull the senses a bit

Now that's funny.. I have went from a casual beer on game night to 3 or 4. This shit isn't easy..

So a guy averaging 3.9 pts, 2.1 reb had 23 and 9.

Sadly, we are awfuller. :(

8 game losing streak to close out the season sucks.

We went 8+ minutes without a field goal and were down 6. It doesn’t matter which team is “worse” at that point.

Okpomo, Johnson DNP
Wilkins 1 minute
Neath 4 minutes

Adams gets 11 minutes.

We are a completely one-dimensional team on offense. All we do is jack 3's and occasionally get it to our one big man. I'm amazed how bad we have been after the FSU game.

Welp, my outlook on Forbes has turned from blind optimism that this program is gonna be competing for an NCAAT appearance in 2-3 years to an appreciable grain of skepticism. It's still a pretty small grain, but it's there.

We are a completely one-dimensional team on offense. All we do is jack 3's and occasionally get it to our one big man. I'm amazed how bad we have been after the FSU game.

Isn't that just how the sport of basketball is played these days?

We did better when we drive and dished. Over the past five or six games that has completely stopped. Our team has no life and that isn't hitting a wall.

I've suffered through 2 decades of bad football from my Redskins(Washington Football Team) and a decade of bad basketball from my Deacs. I can't change teams I have a passion for like a lot of buddies I have, I need this shit turned around fast.. I'm running out of years, I need to see the turn around soooooon. We're definitely dedicated fella's.

We did better when we drive and dished. Over the past five or six games that has completely stopped. Our team has no life and that isn't hitting a wall.
We has 14 assists in 19 shots. I saw drive & dish but we have no inside game and it's taking the toll on us

We has 14 assists in 19 shots. I saw drive & dish but we have no inside game and it's taking the toll on us

You get assists from passing around the outside as well. You don't need an inside game to do drive and dish.

Welp, my outlook on Forbes has turned from blind optimism that this program is gonna be competing for an NCAAT appearance in 2-3 years to an appreciable grain of skepticism. It's still a pretty small grain, but it's there.

We appear to be more on the 4+ year plan. Forbes has to do a complete re-build after a pandemic.

Our inside game is the killer. Massoud has no inside game and he is playing as a "big". Ody is good but not great. we just jack up alot of threes because that is all we can get alot of possessions. Jalen?

"Do you miss me yet? I won 11 in my worst season...HA!" - Danny.

(Not even close to missing ya.....)

You get assists from passing around the outside as well. You don't need an inside game to do drive and dish.
Defenses don't respect the drivers ability to score so nobody is hedging.

We appear to be more on the 4+ year plan. Forbes has to do a complete re-build after a pandemic.

Rebuilding after two other coaches were supposed to rebuild. We’re living in our own little nightmare.

I think the problem is that by hiring Forbes we all got this huge drug hit of hope. And it was warranted. But it doesn’t change the fact that it still takes time to turn the ship. And we’re all sea weary.

Back