• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Battle of Attrition -- WF at Pitt -- Tuesday March 2 6 pm ACCN

Christ.

The context was after my stumbling question about their season-long issue with having shots blocked, he said that their skill level of driving the ball is below average.

"I mean, listen, you have to be able to score at the rim, fellas. You can’t just make 3s and win basketball games. And I think we’ve done a good job of getting there for a team that’s skill level is probably below average. Again, no disrespect to my team, but it’s just being honest. We’re not a team that is going to go in there and drive you to the basket every time and finish."

Maybe it's my bad memory, but I think it has been more than 10 games since a Wake player had a dunk in a game. I would expect at least one per game from a P5 team.

We has 14 assists in 19 shots. I saw drive & dish but we have no inside game and it's taking the toll on us

This. When Sarr left, we were going to be historically thin in the post. Then our unproven PF missed this season....and we're even thinner.

I love this. Hopefully future potential recruits do too, and see it as a chance to come in and make an immediate impact

We’ve got a HS kid who started half of the ACC schedule. Anybody who can play can get minutes.

Agree also talked about Pitt's lucky shots but one of Massoud's was a banked 3 pointer; and no he didn't call it.

Maybe it's my bad memory, but I think it has been more than 10 games since a Wake player had a dunk in a game. I would expect at least one per game from a P5 team.

It's frustrating that Chaundee was always injured with us and played noticeably below the rim; meanwhile this year he is throwing it down constantly and even got a tech for hanging on the rim earlier this year.

Chaundee choosing Wake is one of the very few positive memories I have over the last 10 years, and we never saw half of his potential in black and gold.

Last edited:
Chaundee is playing at the two or three this year. Manning had him playing at the three or four with bigger and stronger players defending him.

Massoud and Mucius have had the same problem this year. Massoud has had to play half of his minutes at the five and is overmatched. Matchups make a big difference in performance.

Back